No announcement yet.

VISIONQWEST REVEALS ARUM cheating Pac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
    yeah i think its more of a response to those millions of threads and articles on espn about floyd and his tax issues!
    And because manny said the only issue remaining is "guaranteed purse". Of course thats an issue between him and Bob not him and floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      I feel bad for the Illiterate Congressman.
      so now VisionQwest is a REPUTABLE FIRM? ?

remember this thread you created dumbinican ladyboy?

VisionQwest, Manny's New Accountants, Is NOT - Repeat NOT - A Reputable Firm!
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ht=visionqwest

... and then you go on preaching their findings as gospel.

cant be dumber than this

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
        not really.

floyd was being dickish with his money and telling us how much well off he is. how do you expect people to react when he doesn't pay his tax?
        Well I'm pretty sure after that event, Floyd went and got him some new accountants (Make sure things don't fall thru the cracks like that).. That's pretty much all it was, happens to rich people all the time.

pac being cheated by his promoter? whoah. a boxer being robbed by his promoter, stop the presses..
        Don't shoot the messenger, just read the message.
        Floyds been saying it for years, Tardz have denied it. They throw the PPV argument out there when Manny hits 1mill plus just like the so called "*****s".
        Now that it's obvious and open, all of asudden it's "What does this have to do with boxing"???? Only when it's Floyd huh...

Comment

well, in floyd's case he has been flaunting his money and telling us how rich he is. then news comes out that he didn't pay his tax and the garbage man.

of course, expect shiiiit from anyone who isn't on floyd's dick.

floyd fans are really going out of their way with this thing. which i find pathetic. like somehow pacquiao will lose fans cause he's being cheated by arum

see, that's the thing. these turds think that all fans are the same as them, getting all riled up with another man's money.

"oohh floyd burned a hundred dollar bill! he's so cool!"

I post the article cause its interesting not to make Pacroids look bad.

Comment

not really.

floyd was being dickish with his money and telling us how much well off he is. how do you expect people to react when he doesn't pay his tax?

pac being cheated by his promoter? whoah. a boxer being robbed by his promoter, stop the presses..
            the issue here is the articles... floyds behavior is only your personal opinion of why the articles and post are justified brother

Comment

Working...
            X