No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kenny Bayless Talks on Being The Pacquiao-Mosley Ref

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kenny Bayless Talks on Being The Pacquiao-Mosley Ref

On Wednesday news broke that well-respected referee Kenny Bayless will be the third man inside of the ring when Manny Pacquiao defends his WBO welterweight championship against former five-time champion Shane Mosley at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Bayless is regarded as one of the game's best and it's of no surprise that he will be involved in yet another high-profile encounter. [Click Here To Read More]

kenny the best ref period

Comment

Originally posted by Piper the Great View Post
      kenny the best ref period
      I think so too, or at least one of the best.

Comment

hands down the most consistent referee out there, unlike joe cortez.....

Comment

good choice...

Comment

I think he acts too white...i want a real African-American referee in there.

Comment

As much as I love Kenny Bayless, and I do think he's the best ref we have right now, sometimes I would really like to know what his thoughts are on how the fight is going to be. He knows the fighters so well, so would love to know his predictions.

Comment

The color of the referee is not important. He can be blue, green or violet. What really matters in a fight is the training and conditioning of the fighters involved.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                  loool WHAT??

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                    haha bayless is a real african american referee yo! He is just a gent.

Comment

Working...
                    X