Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN fixed the 12 round feature for the Mayweather-Mosley.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump...........

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
      http://espn.go.com/boxing/twelverounds

Thought I'd let you guys know.
      Thanks!!

Pinoys rooting for Mayweather over Mosley
      by Bev Llorente, ABS-CBN North America News Bureau

Posted at 04/29/2010 12:12 PM | Updated as of 04/29/2010 12:14 PM

LAS VEGAS – The MGM Grand lobby on Tuesday was jam packed with boxing fans, hoping to see “Sugar” Shane Mosley and Floyd “Money” Mayweather, Jr., who will fight on Saturday (Sunday in Manila).

Although Mayweather is not facing Pacquiao, his supposed opponent on March 13, boxing fans are still hoping for a Pacquiao-Mayweather bout.

Some Filipinos actually hope that Mayweather will win his match-up against Mosley at the MGM Grand Garden Arena.

“We want Mayweather and Pacquiao to go on the ring,” said short Pinoy fan Armando Tobias.

Pacquiao and Mayweather were slated to figure in a showdown, but disagreements on the drug-testing procedure hindered negotiations. The blockbuster bout was supposed to take place at the MGM Grand.

Although the clamor for Mayweather-Pacquiao is stronger than Mosley-Pacquiao, the World Boxing Association (WBA) welterweight super champion said he is ready to face off with the Filipino boxing icon.

When asked by the ABS-CBN North America News Bureau if he is willing to fight Pacquiao after his “Who R U Picking?” bout, Mosley replied: “Definitely. I will fight anybody who’s the best.”

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer, meantime, confirmed that National Basketball Association (NBA) stars and Hollywood A-list celebrities such as Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Will Smith and Jack Nicholson will watch “Who R U Picking?” live. (Jolie and Pitt were last spotted in Venice, Italy, where Jolie is shooting for "The Tourist" alongside Johnny Depp.)

Comment

was the "prediction" link working for anyone? I got everything else to work but that, maybe they left it empty.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          was the "prediction" link working for anyone? I got everything else to work but that, maybe they left it empty.

Worked for me.

Try it again.

Comment

re-bump.......

Comment

Working...
            X