Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How good is Pac and Floyd really? Stick HOF fighters in each division they fought...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is Pac and Floyd really? Stick HOF fighters in each division they fought...

I think the nuthugging on both sides has been a bit crazy with how Pac and Floyd have moved up in weight and won belts and I've always wondered how would Floyd have done if we stuck an "ATG/HOF" as the opponent (in his prime) to face-off against him for the title. Now I wonder the same with Pac since "some" (not all), seem to think he is ATG worthy at certain weights as well like from 130-147.

Yes, they are ATG fighters but just saying....follow the thread.

Post up some ATG/HOF fighters that could trouble them or beat them...as well as them {Floyd and Pac} beating HOF/ATG fighters in divisions they fought.

For example:

Hatton, since he is the topic of discussion with the fight coming up, may be a good style match-up for Floyd and possibly Pac (but we'll see if so in short time), but what if they both had to meet a Prime/At their best, Kostya Tszyu or Pryor at 140?

Or even some other fighters that were Champions like Prime Meldrick Taylor.

Add in some others at the lower weights like Duran, Whitaker, Arguello, JCC, Mosley {135-147}, Golden Boy{130/5-147}, etc.

For Pac, we can go lower than 130...

I think at 147, both are at a disadvantage but I only bring that division up because they both fought there. But it will be interesting to see what people think of that division for both since neither really proved themselves there.
    Last edited by Benny Leonard; 04-27-2009, 03:33 PM.
Working...
X