Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Round will Pacman say "Damn, that hurts" from cotto's liver shots?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BAD-BOY View Post
    Yes...Cotto has a real good defense...he will block everything with his face.
    When did your marriage to pacman take place? Manila?

Comment

Originally posted by rob6465 View Post
      Cotto has WAY BETTER defense than hatton or oscar. Heck, oscar was a statue who probably threw 10 punches all night and he lasted 8 rds. I hope the odds go from 2-1 to 10-1 against Cotto, brother got a mortgage to pay.
      agreed

Originally posted by flipside View Post
      pac KO'd hatton in 2 lets not forget that.
      hatton was fighting like a amateur...,hands down....let's not forget that

Comment

When did your marriage to pacman take place? Manila?
        You always have gay stuff on your mind huh? Starting to wonder bout you!

Comment

Originally posted by Luis12 View Post
          agreed

hatton was fighting like a amateur...,hands down....let's not forget that
          Hatton went into fight like fighters when facing Tyson.....scared. Hatton beat himself and was the dumb fighter. Cotto has fought Mosley, Margarito, clottey. He has fought big fighters and fought the Clottey fight with a very, very bad cut and could've let the fight go to the judges after the 5th round but chose to continue against a dangerous fighter that many in welterweight division have avoided. Clottey beats ANY....I repeat.....ANY PACMAN opponent. Barerra, morales, hatton, marquez, oscar, etc, etc etc. Please produce a pacman opponent that has a chance with clottey or even margarito.

Comment

You are 100% right and pacman fans need to stay quiet because same thing that happened to hatton can happen to pacman...YOU ARE SOOOOO RIGHT.

yes,but judging him from his last fight i dont think its the same cotto we've seen b4 the margarito fight..hes not the same anymore..i know its sad i miss the old cotto too.

Comment

You always have gay stuff on your mind huh? Starting to wonder bout you!
              How is that gay? Wanting to know when 2 individuals get married? Huh?

Comment

Yea and people were saying Mosley would be too fast for cotto. People, including myself can talk all they want but noone knows what will happen until fight has ended. Fighter could be winning 11 rounds and then get knocked out in 12th. How many people predicted Buster to beat up tyson?
                i have no problems with some predictions saying that cotto will win against pac. these 2 are my most favorite fighters so whoever wins, ill be happy

Comment

How is that gay? Wanting to know when 2 individuals get married? Huh?
                  I guess its a normal question for someone like yourself. I see now!

Comment

Originally posted by zoloft View Post
                    yes,but judging him from his last fight i dont think its the same cotto we've seen b4 the margarito fight..hes not the same anymore..i know its sad i miss the old cotto too.
                    True, i miss the beast in cotto but last fight was the best thing for cotto. It showed that he could have a very nasty cut and still has the heart to continue. Clottey fight, even if he lost the decision showed alot in cotto and i think he knows that. I really think that both margarito/clottey fight has been a blessing for cotto in letting him know that even after a nasty beating/loss to margarito he chose to fight a very tough opponent in clottey and went the distance with a cut that was horrendous.

Comment

I guess its a normal question for someone like yourself. I see now!
                      Isn't it time to let the baby sitter in to watch you. Go watch some cartoons while the adults talk boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X