No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley: Mayweather Beats Khan or Maidana Fairly Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley: Mayweather Beats Khan or Maidana Fairly Easy

Former three division world champion "Sugar" Shane Mosley gave Floyd Mayweather Jr. the biggest scare of his career when he rocked him bad in the second round of their 2010 encounter, but then Mayweather recovered and dominated the remainder of the fight.

As Mayweather has yet to announce his May 3rd opponent, speculation continues on whether that opponent is Amir Khan or Marcos Maidana. Mosley feels the final decision won't make much of a difference, because Mayweather will beat either fighter pretty easy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And this is exactly why Floyd picked them as the 2 front runners

Pathetic
    Last edited by Pu·gi·list; 02-24-2014, 12:31 AM.

Comment

No **** shane

Comment

Agreed about Maidana but as for Khan i think the punches are taking toll. Didnt this guy admit to roids ?
        Last edited by Box-Office; 02-24-2014, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Kahn gets KO'd from a Floyd counter and Maidana gets countered all night. Typical cherry picked fights. I wouldn't waste a dollar on either fight.

Comment

Suga Shane tellin it like it is!!

Comment

As big a Floyd fan?..., beginning to lose major interest in his next fight. It'll probably rank the lowest of his last 10. You wanna pay for that? Not one joker out there could beat him, probably better if he retired & worked his buisness.

Comment

Nothing we don't already know.

Comment

If Maidana comes out like the absolute animal he was in the first few rounds against Broner, it'll be a fun fight while it lasts. The crowd will be eating it up from the tension. Once (if...?) Mayweather gets past that initial onslaught, it's potshot city for the rest of the night.

I say "if?" because whilst I doubt Mayweather will get old overnight, seeing as he's taken pretty much the same amount of punishment in his career as Hopkins (meaning not much at all), this is still boxing... and anything can happen.

We've already seen glimpses of Mayweather having his Jones-Tarver I moment against Cotto, where he spent way too much time laying back in the corner and thus took a bit of pummelling. He's still the sharpest and slickest fighter on the planet, but he ain't getting any younger.

So even though Alvarez just stood there like a statue at times, I don't think Maidana will. He'll be in that Broner mode again, and (whether or not it's the right thing to do) he'll likely use the same gameplan against Mayweather - just keeping coming forward like a ravenous animal and not give a shit.

Khan? Fuck him.

Comment

what does mosley know he punch drunk! Canelo Ruined him.

Comment

Working...
                    X