No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Manager: Morales Passed and Took Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero's Manager: Morales Passed and Took Maidana

Lightweight Robert Guerrero (28-1-1, 18 knockouts), will meet Australia's Michael Katsidis (27-3, 22 KOs) in an HBO pay per view televised bout on April 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on the undercard of a Golden Boy Promotions main event featuring three-division titlist Erik Morales of Mexico and former WBA interim junior welterweight titlist Marcos Rene Maidana of Argentina.

[Click Here To Read More]

Yea rigjt madaina is young he got some speed and is the hardest puncher in the division the ghost needs to shut up and worry about kats who is going to ko him robert needs to stop crying if he starts to have some excoting fights in his new division then the names will call he got kats who is a big name so be happy

Comment

Morales is fighting Maidana instead or Guerrero because he'll lose to both, but will make more money and get a title shot against Maidana, neither of which he'll get from Guerrero.

Comment

The manager needs to STFU. Maidana knocks out Guerrero.

Comment

terrible is a future hall of famer and his legacy is set. why in the hell would he be afraid of guerrero.i remember this idiot pulling off the devon alexander quit job.guerrero or maidana.i think morales made the right choice and the tougher fight regardless the outcome. screw guerrero

Comment

Beleive or not,i beleive maidana shocks marquez and the world in an epic battle

Comment

El Terrible Choice

Who knows what truly transpired that led to Maidana getting this high profile action against Morales.
              It simply seems too tough a task for Erik whose capacity to fight as well as dance the night away have seen better days.
              He is possibly furthur down the road then Shane and Shane cannot travel hard past 12 minutes of 12 stanzas.
              Marcos determination will hunt him down and complete what he could not finish during the Khan loss.
              As far as 'The Ghost' is concerned, he has shown himself to be a man of principle and integrity and I cannot say one ugly word about him.

Comment

Props to marquez for not taking this fight
                And he said yesterday on "golpe a golpe" that Morales has a good chance against Maidana, I believe that too, Morales is relying on experience and smart boxing.

Comment

Morales-Maidana is a horrible mismatch and the only reason Erik is taking it is because of the bull**** WBA 'regular' title, since AK is to become the 'super dooper' champ. He won't win, but if Maidana breaks his hand and quits or flies out of the ring Erik wins. He won't, but it's his only chance.

Oh I forgot: WAR KATSIDIS!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X