No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stjepan Bozic: I Know Arthur Abraham's Weaknesses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stjepan Bozic: I Know Arthur Abraham's Weaknesses

Super middleweight Arthur Abraham (31-2, 25 KOs) suffered defeats in his last two fights in the Super Six Boxing Classic, against Andre Dirrell and Carl Froch. On February 12 he will have get the chance to end the losing streak, as he faces the average Stjepan Bozic (24-4, 15 KOs). The underdog claims that he's not intimidated and promised to expose the weaknesses of Abraham when they meet in the ring in Mulheim.

[Click Here To Read More]

his weakness? you mean that hes not very good?

Comment

War Stjepan! Born in Slovenia!

Comment

Everybody knows Abrahams weaknesses by now. He is one-dimensional, slow, low workrate, unskilled... Any decent elite level fighter will pick him apart. Abraham is and always was an overrated clubfighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamerican View Post
          Everybody knows Abrahams weaknesses by now. He is one-dimensional, slow, low workrate, unskilled... Any decent elite level fighter will pick him apart. Abraham is and always was an overrated clubfighter.
          what does that mean.......any decent elite? either youre decent or youre elite.

He would beat everybody outside the Top 5 at SMW (Ward, Dirrell, Kessler, Froch, Bute), but I still give him a punchers chance to beat the top guys.

Comment

Bozic looked like a second-rate clubfighter in 2009 when he fought Sartison for a paper belt. If Abraham can't beat him, he should retire

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
              Bozic looked like a second-rate clubfighter in 2009 when he fought Sartison for a paper belt. If Abraham can't beat him, he should retire
              if Abe can't knock him out, he should seriously consider retirement.

Comment

lol, aa by ko

Comment

Originally posted by madamfackah View Post
                  what does that mean.......any decent elite? either youre decent or youre elite.

He would beat everybody outside the Top 5 at SMW (Ward, Dirrell, Kessler, Froch, Bute), but I still give him a punchers chance to beat the top guys.
                  By any decent elite I mean everyone one who has atleast some degree of skill.... Apart from the guys you mentioned, Glen Johnson and Kelly Pavlik(if he is at 168 now idk) would beat Abraham too easily. Allan Green could probably beat Abraham aswell... Andrade too.

Seriously Abraham is one of the most overrated fighters in the past few years. His IBF middleweight title run was nothing special, he beat a bunch of euro bums and then Miranda twice and then a shot to pieces Jermain Taylor before getting exposed, schooled and embarrased against Dirrell and Froch.

Why do people think Abraham is any good? He is short(for a 168 pounder), slow, unskilled, low workrate. His tactic is pretty much to keep a high guard and throw as few punches as possible and then come on stronger in the late rounds. That only works against low caliber opponentts because of his punching power(which is all he has pretty much).

He is a club fighter with a big punch thats all. ANY skilled fighter would pick him apart. Hell even James DeGale as unproven as he is would school Abraham... he is ALOT more skilled, ALOT faster, aswell as taller and just generally a better fighter. What the hell is the 5'9 Abraham gonna do? DeGale would stay on the outside and box his ears off. Abraham would just plow forward with his high guard and not throw **** which is what he usually does... only that **** won't work against skilled or elite level fighters.

Comment

Notice how he doesn't actually say he intends to beat Abraham? Just to not roll-over too easily. He's set to lose this fight. I don't mean that its fixed or anything like that, but that this kind of matchmaking is a special confidence boosting present for Arthur.

Comment

Working...
                    X