he'll always have whores, that's all that matters

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Mike had to have piped that reporter
      he said no interviews with women he doesn't fornicate with them
      bet she put out as soon as the camera stopped rolling

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        He seems very worried about taxes all of a sudden.

I would hate to think that the leeches have sucked him dry.
        He's worried because Bob's worried

Comment

When Pac first hired Vision Qwest to investigate his finances there was talk that he was dismayed at some of the stuff they had found.

Arum got pissed at their meddling and he told Manny to fire them. And the whole thing blew over after that.

But with all this talk about how he doesn't want to fight in the US anymore due to taxes it makes me wonder if he got his affairs in order after that incident or if he just kept doing what he was doing before.
          Isn't this Bob talking though?

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
            I doubt it, he has a bunch of endorsements and sponsorship deals. Plus he's basically a God in his country. It's unlikely that he'll go broke.
            He is far from a God but people adore him here. Once you enter politics here, no one will see you as such. But you are right on endorsements. Has a ton of them and has his own TV show(i don't watch it). Also has a lot of business investments. Dude is making his money work. I don't see him getting broke any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by AnKhang View Post
              He is far from a God but people adore him here. Once you enter politics here, no one will see you as such. But you are right on endorsements. Has a ton of them and has his own TV show(i don't watch it). Also has a lot of business investments. Dude is making his money work. I don't see him getting broke any time soon.
              Don't forget MP promotions

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                Isn't this Bob talking though?
                Well, Arum said that Pacquiao didn't want to fight in the US anymore because taxes are too high.

But you are right, it could be that he is the one putting these words in Manny's mouth.

Comment

He got more money then me thats all i know

Comment

Well, Arum said that Pacquiao didn't want to fight in the US anymore because taxes are too high.

But you are right, it could be that he is the one putting these words in Manny's mouth.
                    I think Pacquiao started saying that right after Bob said that.... as per always

Comment

His chin is..............

Comment

Working...
                      X