No announcement yet.

Glen Johnson just proved Dawson deserves to be in the top 10P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
    Both Pascal and Dawson started their career fighting at a few pounds north of middleweight. Dawson comes down from the 190's now, as seen on HBO. Do you know what Pascal comes down from? Cloud? How do you know he's naturally bigger than them?

Also, what did that post have to do with mine? Was it simply a wind up?
    I am saying that Cloud is naturally bigger than Pascal and he is. And not only that, a Cloud-Dawson fight has history behind it because of their time in the amateurs together. There's a reason why Dawson is avoiding him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny Anaconda View Post
      I am saying that Cloud is naturally bigger than Pascal and he is. And not only that, a Cloud-Dawson fight has history behind it because of their time in the amateurs together. There's a reason why Dawson is avoiding him.
      There's VARIOUS reasons why:

Cloud only fights when Saturn & Venus are aligned
      Tarver, Johnson, Adamek, and Pascal ARE better fighters than Cloud and their records prove it
      Cloud's belt isn't worth as much as the WBC

Everything that you criticize Dawson for, Cloud is actually more guilty of. You make no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
        wel some people have williams in there top 10 P4P (not sure why)

but if pwill is anywhere near the top 10 then dawson has to be in there

dawson > williams in every possible way-skills,resume
        If you dont understand why Williams is P4P Top 10. You need to go watch more boxing.

Comment

DAwson is top 5 p4p in my opinion.

Comment

I am surprised anyone is saying otherwise. Chad Dowson is a damn good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarantino View Post
              If you dont understand why Williams is P4P Top 10. You need to go watch more boxing.
              No he doesn't.

Williams lost to Quintana and should have lost to Martinez, neither guy is a p4p fighter.

Dawson has dominated everyone he has ever fought and never lost once. He is much better than Williams in every aspect of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                No he doesn't.

Williams lost to Quintana and should have lost to Martinez, neither guy is a p4p fighter.

Dawson has dominated everyone he has ever fought and never lost once. He is much better than Williams in every aspect of the sport.
                Do you know how many guys have losses in the top 10 P4P? There are 24 losses totaled. Williams accounts for 1 of them.

Williams avenged his only loss by first round KO. So your saying that because he was in a close fight he doesn't deserve to be ranked. Do you know how many guys were in close fights? Wasnt Dawson just in a close fight with Glen Johnson??

You say Martinez isn't a P4P fighter? Who has Dawson beat in the P4P Lists??

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                  No he doesn't.

Really? I thought Glen Johnson beat him in the first fight. And he was holding on for dear life after a weight drained version of Adamek knocked him on his ass. And he got hit a lot in both fights with Tarver even though he won the majority of the rounds. That's being dominant? To be fair, Dawson's and Williams' resumes are just as good.

Comment

Chad Dawson's wack.

Comment

Originally posted by Sen. Clay Davis View Post
                      There's VARIOUS reasons why:

Cloud only fights when Saturn & Venus are aligned
                      Tarver, Johnson, Adamek, and Pascal ARE better fighters than Cloud and their records prove it
                      Cloud's belt isn't worth as much as the WBC

Everything that you criticize Dawson for, Cloud is actually more guilty of. You make no sense.
                      Hey, I don't disagree with the fact that Cloud is inactive as ****. That's why he better get on the ball and accept this fight with Johnson. But I'm just saying that it looks bad that Dawson is letting Johnson do his dirty work for him regardless of how inactive Cloud is. Cloud and Dawson fought each other in the amateurs like I mentioned before, and if Dawson was confident of beating him he would've fought him already.

Comment

Working...
                      X