Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Garcia get credit for beating Morales?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
    Ding ding ding!!!!!
    So i guess every Mexican that becomes a fan of a Mexican fighter, isnt a real fan, just jumping on the bandwaggon. Same goes for u when u big up any Detroit fighter. Is that fair????

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
      People still forgetting Garcia stretched khan in 4
      People can discredit the morales win but maidana this supposed hard puncher couldn't knock down a shot morales lol
      Maidana is hot garbage though. He struggled with Chop Chop. A past prime shot Chop Chop at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Hes getting credit because it was a devastating KO of a shot HOFer

This is like when Danny Green KTFO outta RJJ, which no one gave him credit for either nor should they have

This fight was a joke from the very beginning and the "failed" drug test which was nothing more to promote this joke of a fight was pathetic
        Pac fan complaining about joke fights, smfh.

Comment

Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
          People still forgetting Garcia stretched khan in 4
          People can discredit the morales win but maidana this supposed hard puncher couldn't knock down a shot morales lol
          Great he took 4 times as long to ko khan than Prescott did.

Morales is ruined

What else he got?

Bradley would whoop that ass, don't talk to me abouts "timing" its easy to time the predictable, or the slow. Bradley is neither

Once a decent boxer or inside fighter takes on this kid with the spraypainted hair he's going to get schooled

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Morales is ruined

What else he got?

Bradley would whoop that ass, don't talk to me abouts "timing" its easy to time the predictable, or the slow. Bradley is neither

Once a decent boxer or inside fighter takes on this kid with the spraypainted hair he's going to get schooled
            Keep doing what you do! Hate!

Comment

Wow really! A few people here swore Morales was going to "End Garcia's career" Making "All aboard the Morales train threads" and what not. Now he get's no credit.. Hmm..

Comment

the answer is because he's cute.

earl still salty about khan getting sparked.

for shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post

Morales is ruined

What else he got?

Bet u he woulda ko that bozo u got on your sig

Comment

Originally posted by Overhand Right View Post
                    Bet u he woulda ko that bozo u got on your sig
                    Lol.... Sure

Comment

Garcia gets credit because he went in there a did a job. Regardless of the opposition he did the job. Against Khan he was outclassed for 2 and a half rounds but found that left hook. Yes, he may get outclassed by better technicians but when hes packing that left hook he will always be dangerous. Its a little unfair that people are criticizing him when all hes done is fight and fight well. People can slate khan all they like but Khan was a big step up for Garcia. That is the only reason why i didnt like his choice of fight. The morales Ko means nothing when he already convincingly beat him. He should have took on Matthysse or Alvarado. Rios would be an awesome matchup for garcia, which i see being very close. I think he beats Alvarado and Matthysse. As for Bradley, he should never share a ring with garcia if hes smart. Alvarado Vs Garcia would be a big fight, but i think Matthysse gets knocked out by Garcia. Alvarado has the style to nullify the counter left.

Comment

Working...
                      X