Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Home from the front lines.....Q&A with the Chief about Afghanistan!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    God bless you, Chief. You are a better man then I.

Come back home safe and sound.
    Thank you SP50 bruh. Not a better man though. I am the man I am today, because of great men such as yourself. It is good folks like yourself that helps to give me the strength to go back over there and do what is asked of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      I'll be here for another 7 days mah Bruhnlaw. No sand fleas, but the Mrs' britches have been reported missing for the last 8 days.

Not to mention I done lifted the skirts of 2 5ths of Crown 16, 1 liter of regular Crown, and a 1/2 Gal of Crown. :drinkup:

i hope they been gone. man, you livin the life of reilly right now chief

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

i hope they been gone. man, you livin the life of reilly right now chief
        YezZirrrrr. Bruh it feels so damn good, I dont know what to do wit mah self ya know. To start the day wit a cool cup of Crown with the Mrs knocked out in the bed, is a dream come true Bruhnlaw. On the real.

Comment

• Yo Chief....

You know what I'm talking about, lmaaoooo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Yo Chief....

You know what I'm talking about, lmaaoooo...
            I was sooooooooooooo disappointed that he didnt catch the canned cheese on a piece of bacon. My heart is still broken over that. I waited for atleast 20 minutes for the gif to unfreeze, to watch that bastard catch some canned cheese on the strip of bacon. And then he combs his hair.

Someone needs to make the canned cheese and bacon gif.

Comment

• i was planning on joining the army. i actually talked to a recruitment officer last monday. i didn't know that u get paid that small. most of my friends are in the army and marines and they seem to have been enjoying their jobs that's why it got me interested. i have always wanted to be one but i never got to join when i was young. do u think it's still a good idea to join? aren't they cutting back on putting people active?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                i was planning on joining the army. i actually talked to a recruitment officer last monday. i didn't know that u get paid that small. most of my friends are in the army and marines and they seem to have been enjoying their jobs that's why it got me interested. i have always wanted to be one but i never got to join when i was young. do u think it's still a good idea to join? aren't they cutting back on putting people active?
                Yes they are cuttin back on the number of active and reserve Soldiers Syb mah homie. As for if its a good idea, it all depends on why you are joining bruh. And yes, we dont get paid alot of money, so dont join with the thought that your gonna get rich off this lifestyle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                  Yes they are cuttin back on the number of active and reserve Soldiers Syb mah homie. As for if its a good idea, it all depends on why you are joining bruh. And yes, we dont get paid alot of money, so dont join with the thought that your gonna get rich off this lifestyle.
                  i was planning to join because of the benefits. but i dont really know how good the benefit is. but it seems better than most of the other open jobs right now. actually it's fawking hard to get a job right now. second reason is because i wanted to have that scary adventure and away from this boring azz life that i have. i know u guys dont get paid that much but i didnt know it was that low. actually my first idea was to join the national guard but the army recruiter said that it's the worst as of now cuz u only get to work once a week and get paid about $200. haha!

but yeah i may not really join. people my age are already done with the army thing and im just joining. i think it's too late.

Comment

• Thank you for your service, Chief

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                      i was planning to join because of the benefits. but i dont really know how good the benefit is. but it seems better than most of the other open jobs right now. actually it's fawking hard to get a job right now. second reason is because i wanted to have that scary adventure and away from this boring azz life that i have. i know u guys dont get paid that much but i didnt know it was that low. actually my first idea was to join the national guard but the army recruiter said that it's the worst as of now cuz u only get to work once a week and get paid about $200. haha!

but yeah i may not really join. people my age are already done with the army thing and im just joining. i think it's too late.
                      Age doesnt play as big a part as you thinking bruh. Trust me there are folks older than you who have joined and served. But dont just join for the benefits. Like I said its a lifestyle bruh. And not knowing if you are going to be alive day in and day out(while deployed)does not equate to scary adventure. Its very stressfull in its own right.

Comment

Working...
                      X