Collapse
No announcement yet.

***New Vid Guy Plays With Black Widow!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] ***New Vid Guy Plays With Black Widow!

I do this with any spider I find since I was little, never killed them

Comment

white people

Comment

lol what an idiot. . .

he actually thinks that him and the spider have some kind of "rapport". . .

**** that ive always been scared shytless of spiders. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
          lol what an idiot. . .

he actually thinks that him and the spider have some kind of "rapport". . .

**** that ive always been scared shytless of spiders. . .
          Scared of tiny arachnids that are literally the size of your finger nail?

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          white people

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
            Scared of tiny arachnids that are literally the size of your finger nail?

i love that skit. its so true tho

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              i love that skit. its so true tho
              true story i dated a korean girl for a year, drove with her only once.. thought i was going to die LOL

Comment

Black widows are like the "great whites" of the spider world, meaning that the risk they pose to human beings is greatly overexaggerated by a combination of media hysteria and general stupidity. Yes, they pack a potentially fatal amount of neurotoxins in their bite (which most often claims the lives of those most susceptible, like children, and the elderly), but they're actually a pretty timid species and not very aggressive at all.

I'd sooner handle a black widow than I would do something generally deemed "less risky" by ******s who don't know any better, such as going swimming in a river, or hiking in an isolated area.

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                  true story i dated a korean girl for a year, drove with her only once.. thought i was going to die LOL
                  korean girls are notorious for doing that. ive been in a ride first hand after we killed a few bottles of soju.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    Black widows are like the "great whites" of the spider world, meaning that the risk they pose to human beings is greatly overexaggerated by a combination of media hysteria and general stupidity. Yes, they pack a potentially fatal amount of neurotoxins in their bite (which most often claims the lives of those most susceptible, like children, and the elderly), but they're actually a pretty timid species and not very aggressive at all.

I'd sooner handle a black widow than I would do something generally deemed "less risky" by ******s who don't know any better, such as going swimming in a river, or hiking in an isolated area.

but what would you get out of handling a black widow? absolutely nothing. . . i respect spiders, but they should be left to do their thing; they sure as fuk don't want humans keeping them as "pets" or touching and handling them.

at least swimming in a river, or going hiking in an isolated area would be fun and rewarding. . .

Comment

Working...
                    X