No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado Says Jermell Charlo Hasn’t Been Tested Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado Says Jermell Charlo Hasn’t Been Tested Yet

Gabriel Rosado spent his 2012 as a junior middleweight putting himself in position to contend for a world title, but he’s spent all of 2013 fighting one division up at 160 pounds in bouts against Gennady Golovkin, J’Leon Love and Peter Quillin.

Now he’s dropping back down to 154 for his next bout, facing prospect Jermell Charlo on Jan. 25 in Washington, D.C., as the co-feature to Lamont Peterson’s 140-pound title fight with Dierry Jean.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Jamal is the better of the two Charlo brothers, so I like Gabe's chances in this one.

Comment

Wow this is a pretty good fight. Didn't know it was official. Nice to see GBP testing one of their prospects.

Comment

Gabe is the new soto karrass. He'll lose every time he steps up in competition, but he'll give you a good competitive fight every time out.

Comment

It will be the same thing as broner,it will be too much too soon..got gabe by majority decision

Comment

Hopkins style gave Jermell problems it was a close fight.I think Rosado will beat him

Comment

rosado will get the W in this one and then they'll match him with Lara probably

Comment

Interesting fight. I like it. Ill take Charlo

Comment

Lets get it Gabe beat his ass like chino did to broner.

Comment

really interesting fight

I like rosado because of his hunger, experience, and it being at his better weightclass of 154 instead of 160...

We will see if charo is the goods or not, i have a tough time telling him and his brother apart, so i know i have seen him, but hard for me to judge him because i can never thell the brothers fight history apart from each other..

Comment

Working...
                    X