Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So wait, I thought Angel Heredia was going to turn Rios into the HULK.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
    Marquez has definitely hit him with flush shots in the past but never as flush as the KO punch, Pac literally ran into that punch after stumbling over Marquez's foot. Any hard puncher would have KO'd Pac if it was set up the way Marquez set it up, the punches you don't see are the ones that knock you out.
    even the knockdown before the ko seemed odd to me, but you may be right. being a fan of pac can make me a little biased about the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      Took him two fights with Marquez .
      /thread!!! Like I said this 3rd fight rios is gonna KO Alvarado so bad that even the fllomoez will start crying he's on a-side meth!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerub_Baal View Post
        even the knockdown before the ko seemed odd to me, but you may be right. being a fan of pac can make me a little biased about the situation.

Pac didn't see the punch coming in 3rd round either. Fast forward to 34:30 and you see Marquez throw a fake jab just to blind him, that made Pac think he was gonna throw a left hook to the body like Marquez has done many times in the the past, but this time Marquez faked both punches and landed a huge looping overhand right that Pac didn't see coming.

Comment

Pac didn't see the punch coming in 3rd round either. Fast forward to 34:30 and you see Marquez throw a fake jab just to blind him, that made Pac think he was gonna throw a left hook to the body like Marquez has done many times in the the past, but this time Marquez faked both punches and landed a huge looping overhand right that Pac didn't see coming.

marquez landed some bombs that pac didn't see comimg in their previous fights as well, now these same shots are putting the filipino down after marquez moves up in weight...i don't know, i guess it could be because of legitimate s&c with memo, but there still is doubt in my mind

Comment

Marquez already used up all of Heredia's stash for the Pacquiao fight.

There wasn't any left for Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
              you must be a fat tub of lard have you ever been to a gym?
              Shut up you hoe

It happens a lot. Hell I've seen it happen at my local fitness center. My brother got huge in a short period of time after years of being out of shape. And he didn't need to take any PED's, just a gym membership. He's 37 years old by the way.
              I mean from a boxing stand point. To look pretty different 3 years on as you hit 40 and be the same weight as a boxer who trains to hit a certain weight is strange.

To lose a lot of weight as a normal person etc... isn't strange, but to be a boxer and look better than 3 years a go, that is to me anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                marquez landed that same exact overhand right against pac in their first fight and pac didn't go down...even in the second fight marquez landed a beautiful left hook right hand while pac's feet were off the ground and pac didnt' go down...but something about marquez's power that made the difference this time around..hmmmmmmmmmmm
                Was it Marquez's power or Pacquiao's lack of Ariza's "Strength and Conditioning" techniques for the 4th fight? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

rios landed alot less meaningful punches in the second fight, first fight he got in plenty of overhands and punches he could put his body behind, second fight alvardo staying low and avoiding that terrible attempt at a shoulder roll kept rios from throwing much with his body behind and instead most of the night stuck with this arm powered one-two to get close and throw some uppercuts

rios came into the second fight looking to do the exact same thing he did the first fight, except with more power and stamina, alvarado came in with a plan and nutralised most of rios's big shots, punch with the most body behind it was probabley that jab that he flies foward with, and it buckled alvarado literally everytime it landed

nothing special, i agree, mainly only suspicious due to heredia, things take time, they worked for 2 months, give it 3 fights like marquez, marquez even worked year round before pac iv

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
                    Was it Marquez's power or Pacquiao's lack of Ariza's "Strength and Conditioning" techniques for the 4th fight? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Combination of both I believe.

Comment

Sorry Pacamaniac's I know you were hoping that Rios would have brutally knocked Alvarado out so you could then turn around and say "see see I told you Heredia feeds his fighters steroids! Look at the way Rios destroyed Alvarado" So what's the excuse know?
                      Just because Rios lost it doesn't mean Heredia didn't supply those countless athletes with his own made of undetectable PEDs and sold out his PED buddy Conte to save his own ass.

If you can't see the sun in front of you shining brightly then you must be a blind or pretending to be an idiot.
                      Last edited by straightleft; 04-01-2013, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X