Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Vs Robert Guerrero FACEOFF video!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Vs Robert Guerrero FACEOFF video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fih0CAIKBXo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM4hGW5lfRY
    Last edited by BoxingFollower; 03-07-2013, 04:43 PM.

even if guerrero doesn't fall for the pre fight hype his dad already has so its already game over for guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post
      even if guerrero doesn't fall for the pre fight hype his dad already has so its already game over for guerrero
      Lol, Guerrero is not acting as tuff as he did in Broners face u must admit.

Comment

this is new and exciting

Comment

this is old

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            Lol, Guerrero is not acting as tuff as he did in Broners face u must admit.
            I was thinking the same thing. He says the trash talk doesn't bother him, but his body languauge and low tone said otherwise. He damn near looked intimidated.

Comment

Guerrero stayed composed and classy. He definitely won the exchange . Floyd just repeated the same BS over and over

"This tha real deal! This tha real deal!

Reminds me of Guerrero punking Broner and all Broner was saying

"I still got my zero! I still got my zero!"

bunch of clowns

Comment

In the first link you can actually see what face reaction Guererro makes unlike the first time video of them was posted and Guerrero doesn't look intimided like i had first thought. Floyd looks roided up don't know if he still injecting his knuckles to go numb.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
                  I was thinking the same thing. He says the trash talk doesn't bother him, but his body languauge and low tone said otherwise. He damn near looked intimidated.
                  He definitely didn't like it, but that isn't the same as being intimidated. I hate all of the rooster dance toughguy bull****, too, doesn't mean I'm scared of you, just means I'd be more comfortable fighting than talking.

Comment

Guerrero looks like a fighter that bit off more than he can chew. lol Floyd punked him BIG time.

Comment

Working...
                    X