Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac's camp getting dominated!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
      Who comes into every thread calling out "road blocks"..? Ill give you a hint. If you look down into a puddle of water the answer may come to you.
      i don't even know where you guys are coming from. okay, arum/pac are blamed for the fight not happening. fight didn't happen. do you really think the majority of fans would blame arum/pac? think about it.

you got your wish. pac/arum gets blamed by some fans.

fight didn't happen. do you think mayweather will be left unscathed or will just be confirmed as a ducker? in other words, why do you guys want this to your idol?

pac fans will be just fine.

Last edited by tomhawq; 07-14-2011, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Maybe he thinks the one dimensional amatuer used PED's to get better. I mean if a guy will **** hookers while he is married and takes cash from GBP while employed by top rank, is it really a stretch to think he would take PED's to make more money?
        ^^^^^^
        THIS IS TRUTH
        But supposedly manny is an honest humble man.... Damn liar!!! lol

Comment

look at my unbiased approach:

i think pac/arum should just give in to whatever mayweather wants to make this fight happen. pac/arum needs to give up the $10 million/lb penalty. anything that would make this fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
            "Let me get this straight. You mean to tell me this guy has no problems with making money in the United States, he has no problems with fighting for United States Athletic Commissions, like Nevada & Texas, and he has no problems with United States referees and judges officiating his fights, but the one problem he does have with the United States is the Anti-Doping Agency?" --Leonard Ellerbe
            For one, the USADA bent the WADA rules in favor of Floyd's version of OST, an 8 weeks testing duration instead of the 18-month requirement by WADA.

Next, the USADA gave an advanced opinion about Floyd being a clean fighter.

And, this is Ellerbe talking. His credibility carries as much weight as Konzc. He also does not want nor trust the NSAC (a U.S. state commission) to do their job.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
              just admit you don't want this fight to happen, dude, and i will disappear in no time. all you guys have been talking about are roadblocks. it's beginning to look like wrestlemania in here.

man, i hate fake fights scripted with drama and all that nonsense.

We all want the fight to happen, I think. It's time for Arum to STFU and let Manny think it over and speak for himself.

Still trying to remain objective and only listen to what the fighters themselves say...who knows if Manny has any idea of what these two clowns (Arum & Koncz) are quoted for on a daily basis in US media. To me, Mayweather is being pretty clear right now and we will have to wait for Manny to respond. Still just as much of a chance that Pac says "F it" let's take the tests your way and then floyd backs out.

the bottom line for this if you are a pac fan and believe he will beat Floyd regardless:

Manny beating Mayweather with tests is a greater accomplishment than him beating Floyd without them.

you may resist the idea initially and i understand that especially because Floyd brought it up out of nowhere..... but if they do end up testing and Manny wins....think of how rewarding as a fan that might be. anyway, ill wait for manny to speak himself

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                not when you're saying easy fight, easy money; he's amateurish, had three loses, fought nothing but bums.

man, you don't need ost against an overrated boxer do you?

sounds stupid.

easy fight easy money.

so......whats wrong with usada?

Comment

Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
                  For one, the USADA bent the WADA rules in favor of Floyd's version of OST, an 8 weeks testing duration instead of the 18-month requirement by WADA.

Next, the USADA gave an advanced opinion about Floyd being a clean fighter.

And, this is Ellerbe talking. His credibility carries as much weight as Konzc.
                  He also does not want nor trust the NSAC (a U.S. state commission) to do their job.
                  Because of the quality of their testing. Not cause of some unknown random national/racial bias.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    so......whats wrong with usada?
                    if you want the fight to happen why would you even ask this?

easy fight, easy money. pac is amateurish, fought nothing but bums.

you're just proving my point.

Comment

Ellerbe has zero credibility after Ross Greenburg proved him to be a straight liar.

Nice try Ellerbe, keep calling in to fighthype...

Comment

Working...
                      X