Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Devastating Stoppage Losses In Lounge History?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I've ever been stopped but I've been taken hits on the rope like a fat amateur Mayweather wannabe trying to do the shoulder roll for 36 straight minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      the problem is, rob, that i know exactly who you are. your professional record is public record.
      no, you know next to nothing. you know my name and my short pro run but other than that you know nothing.

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
      lol, that right hand would be rolled and you would have my right fist crammed down your throat. lol, simpletons to the boxing world telling me whats what in the sport that I grew up in. It's precious really.

I'll say it again, 98% of you don't know ****. And that's being generous...........Rockin'

Comment

Once again.... Rockin' just can't roll the posts. Everything is 100% serious all the time.

(awaiting for some corny hard ass reply)

Comment

why should I, these bozos know next to NOTHING.

I was always taught that once you roll it you fire one right back, 9 out of 10 times it will be on target.......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
            why should I, these bozos know next to NOTHING.

I was always taught that once you roll it you fire one right back, 9 out of 10 times it will be on target.......Rockin'
            Yeah... unfortunately in a bullshitting conversation thread... generally you're supposed to retain your cool. People are JOKING around.

You sound like a pissed off little midget who's never had his penis touched.

Comment

When BG KO'd a bunch of posters for voting they hated me. It was hilarious, especially when SugerSean had a dramatic meltdown over it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Yeah... unfortunately in a bullshitting conversation thread... generally you're supposed to retain your cool. People are JOKING around.

lol, unfortunately this whole site has generally turned into a bull****ing conversation thread.

and then here we have one of the sites leaders throwing useless playground banter in refering to me as a midget who has yet to have his penis touched. Pure class Reed, pure class.

Fvch this, Fvch that and most of all **** you..........Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 11-15-2012, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post

Did you ever know that you're my hero?

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      lol, unfortunately this whole site has generally turned into a bull****ing conversation thread.

and then here we have one of the sites leaders throwing useless playground banter in refering to me as a midget who has yet to have his penis touched. Pure class Reed, pure class.

Fvch this, Fvch that and most of all **** you..........Rockin'

you need to smoke a bowl and chill the f0ck out bro

Comment

Working...
                      X