Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inside look at what Manny & Juan will be wearing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside look at what Manny & Juan will be wearing?

For some reason I always like to see what gear they'll be wearing for the fight.. usually people manage to post sneak peaks at the boxers trunks and shoes. I saw what Pac was gonna wear last time a few days before the fight. Not sure if it was on this forum though..
    Anyone got any pictures of what the two fighters will be wearing?
    [P.S. I already know you fockers are gonna post some funny ****.. so I may as well say the lulz posts are also welcome] lol

Manny will be wearing this at the weigh-in. Dunno if his actual fighting trunks might resemble it.

Comment

No clue. I know Pac is unveiling his new Nike jacket at the weigh in, other than that nothing. But I got an inside scoop about what Marquez will have in his side pocket when he leaves the ring (not under his own power)...

Comment

Pacquiao: Red blue yellow and white

Marquez: Red OR Black OR White.

Just a guess

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
          Manny will be wearing this at the weigh-in. Dunno if his actual fighting trunks might resemble it.

yea im guessing something camo green for pac to represent war. that would be sic.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            No clue. I know Pac is unveiling his new Nike jacket at the weigh in, other than that nothing. But I got an inside scoop about what Marquez will have in his side pocket when he leaves the ring (not under his own power)...

lol I'd give you green if I could but it says iI already did.

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
              Pacquiao: Red blue yellow and white

Marquez: Red OR Black OR White.

Just a guess
              pacs already done red, blue/yellow.

Comment

What will they be wearing??? Seriously??? Wtf?

Comment

Marquez is going to wear a suit and tie for his funeral...I mean fight.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post

I noticed Freddie's shoes in another thread's video. I know it says Roach on these, but I guess the color is a theme.

Comment

Working...
                    X