Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you watch Mayweather/Marquez 2 on May 4th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you watch Mayweather/Marquez 2 on May 4th?

I would personally like to see it again. Marquez looks in great shape and maybe make a more exciting fight this time. I still think Floyd Mayweather would win the fight, but I rather see him fight him than Robert Guerrero.
    Yes
    57.14%
    No
    42.86%

no....................

Comment

Just because I'd watch it doesn't mean I'd want to see it.

Comment

No its a mismatch and clash of styles

Comment

Only thing I'd like about that match-up is that Marquez would get another huge payday.

I don't want to see it again, it was bad enough the first time.

Comment

Of course I'd watch it, I'd watch anytime Floyd is fighting, as well as Marquez. But would I want to see it..........not really. Why would I want to see a rematch of a fight that was a straight shut out???

There is absolutely nothing Marquez can do to trouble Floyd. Floyd will force him to take the lead, and out box him and out smart him once again for 12 boring rounds.

Comment

It wont happen now unless JMM moves down two weight divisions then has to move back you in 4 months!

Comment

Paktards cant admit that it would be a complete mismatch for Mayweather to fight the guy at the same weight who just KTFO of pacquaio and yet in the next breadth they will tell us how much better pac is than floyd.

Comment

I'd watch it. Would I want to see it? Hell to the no.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    Paktards cant admit that it would be a complete mismatch for Mayweather to fight the guy at the same weight who just KTFO of pacquaio and yet in the next breadth they will tell us how much better pac is than floyd.
                    And Floyd did it while weighing lighter than what Manny was , the irony is unbelievable , the Pac fanboys are such whiny little kids all because their hero really was a fake and WW hype job .

Comment

Working...
                    X