No announcement yet.

Ugliest boxers.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
    Ye his last post made that pretty obvious,i thought it was another tunney alt at first
    Naw, Tunney doesn't really make blatant troll threads.....at least outside the Lounge.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
      Ye his last post made that pretty obvious,i thought it was another tunney alt at first
      When he replied to my first post in this thread claiming that Jack Johnson, Frazier and Langford were ugly, I knew what he was trying to do and his intentions were racism.

Jack Johnson was actually a good looking man. He is definitely a trash bag racist.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
        Naw, Tunney doesn't really make blatant troll threads.....at least outside the Lounge.

Poet
        Good point

Die Antwood trying too cover up his pathetic agenda by having the username John L Sullivan

Comment

In case anybody hasn't figured it out John L Sullivan is Die Antwood's latest alt.

Poet
          How do you sniff this **** out so quickly? Dude's got like 20 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            How do you sniff this **** out so quickly? Dude's got like 20 posts.
            My degree is in English, Literature specifically. I'm trained to analyze and interpret text: It doesn't take me long to peg how someone writes and what they're driving at. They can change their usernames but they always write the same way and say the same things :geek9:

Poet
            Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 03-02-2011, 10:18 PM.

Comment

My degree is in English, Literature specifically. I'm trained to analyze and interpret text: It doesn't take me long to peg how someone writes and what they're driving at. They can change their usernames but they always write the same way and say the same things :geek9:

Poet
              The scary thing is, I've been doing it for so long it's second nature and I couldn't begin to explain the HOW of it :hahahaha9:

Poet

Comment

My degree is in English, Literature specifically. I'm trained to analyze and interpret text: It doesn't take me long to peg how someone writes and what they're driving at. They can change their usernames but they always write the same and say the same things :geek9:

Poet
                You had one discrepancy with that mast guy though it has to be admitted your alt analysis is praiseworthy, you have the complete works of Wlad Ownz alts and thats a lot of alts to keep up with

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                  You had one discrepancy with that mast guy though it has to be admitted your alt analysis is praiseworthy, you have the complete works of Wlad Ownz alts and thats a lot of alts to keep up with
                  Yeah, I don't always get them right.....that was a good spot on the Morales. alt btw. Some are easier than others lol :chuckle9:

Poet

Comment

The scary thing is, I've been doing it for so long it's second nature and I couldn't begin to explain the HOW of it :hahahaha9:

Poet
                    Its the force haha.

Comment

Originally posted by cja07007 View Post
                      Its the force haha.
                      That's gotta be it. Serious, it's a gift.

Comment

Working...
                      X