mr micheal myers

Thomas
    0.00%
    Michael Myers
    50.00%
    pass the weed Larry
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

That's a good one, if Myers got the drop on him I'm sure he could take Leatherface out swiftly.. But I'm gonna go with Leatherface in a fair fight purely because of size and ****** strength.

edit also he has a chainsaw

Comment

Originally posted by Blackfoot View Post
      That's a good one, if Myers got the drop on him I'm sure he could take Leatherface out swiftly.. But I'm gonna go with Leatherface in a fair fight purely because of size and ****** strength.

edit also he has a chainsaw
      but you cant kill Myers and he's a ****** aswell

Comment

Myers is agile and Chainsaw is clumsey with the chainsaw. I can see Myers do a feint and Chainsaw taking the bait. Then Meyer doing a sidestep as Chainsaw stumbles to regain balance. By then Meyer is behind him or on the side and a stab to the head or neck is most certain.

Meyers-Brutality...

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K12 View Post
          Myers is agile and Chainsaw is clumsey with the chainsaw. I can see Myers do a feint and Chainsaw taking the bait. Then Meyer doing a sidestep as Chainsaw stumbles to regain balance. By then Meyer is behind him or on the side and a stab to the head or neck is most certain.

Meyers-Brutality...
          great breakdown.and Myers might go for his signature 2 hand eye popping choke move

Comment

Working...
          X