Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever put the accuracy to 0% and fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever put the accuracy to 0% and fought?

On fight night round 4? If you have you end up with Froch vs Kessler. Jesus christ I've never seen so many sloppy uncoordinated missed punches before in my life!

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    On fight night round 4? If you have you end up with Froch vs Kessler. Jesus christ I've never seen so many sloppy uncoordinated missed punches before in my life!
    lol, Im gonna try that now. Should be funny!

Comment

While the fight had it's moments, I though that it was largely not that good of a fight. IMO, it was sloppy with a lot of wide looping punches and punches that were pushed. Technique and skill was thrown out the window at times.

Comment

I was actually surprised Froch made Kessler miss that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
          While the fight had it's moments, I though that it was largely not that good of a fight. IMO, it was sloppy with a lot of wide looping punches and punches that were pushed. Technique and skill was thrown out the window at times.
          most overrated fight of the year so far, imo. I thought it was difficult to watch at certain points.

Comment

And people have the nerve to say it was fight of the year, it wasnt even fight of the night. Ive learned something, in Europe the Froch/Kessler fight is considered exciting, their fans are different. Ive seen 50,000 of them sit through boring Klit fights when nothing is going on an applaud, over here you would get booed heavily.

Comment

most overrated fight of the year so far, imo. I thought it was difficult to watch at certain points.
              Yeah, I agree.

I think if we have the same quality of fights in 2010 as we did in 2009, Froch vs Kessler most likely won't make my top ten fights of the year.

Comment

JMM vs Diaz >> Kessler vs Froch

Comment

LOL! I have to check this out.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                    LOL! I have to check this out.
                    make sure to move the accuracy slider's all the way to zero, then also when you're editing the two fighters keep their accuracy at zero. Even then it's still not as sloppy as Froch vs Kessler.

Comment

Working...
                    X