No announcement yet.

Anyone giving Garcia a chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    It pains me to say it but I don't give him much hope at all.

I feel like the only way Garcia can win is if Khan gets injured.

Khan just has too much for him and is better in just about every category.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      HAha....been there

Comment

no one in this site really knows what Khan is capable of with this new S&C trainer, the guy has *****ty stamina for a 140lb fighter, now he's bulked up and stopped running, that combination is unusual for a fighter who depends on his agility.

I'm choosing Khan to win because I think he can jab Danny to death, but I'm still not sold on the technique of his new S&C coach.

Comment

Its hard to tell based on his last fight against Morales, Which is the only time I saw him fight.. Morales held his own way past his prime, Garcia landed some amazing shots especially a crazy uppercut late in the fight which rocked Morales. But Morales was still able to clown with and last the distance..

Comment

Khan is my favourite fighter and I'll be rooting for him but I can't help but feel these recent events will affect him badly in this fight.

The long training camp and the new strength and conditioning coach could negatively affect him and the Garcia's constant goading seemed to have made Khan only think about how to KO his opponent instead of actually boxing to his strengths.

Garcia seems really limited but the one chance of victory for him lies in making the fight a slug fest and winning in the inside especially in later rounds, just like in the Peterson fight. Khan is a hothead and when this type of situation arises he always takes the bait instead of sticking to his boxing.

Whether Garcia stands a chance or not depends on how Khan decides to fight. He can either make it extremely easy or extremely difficult.

Comment

I think Khans going to win...... But I'm pulling for Garcia

Comment

i give garcia a fairly decent chance...he is overall average decent power, speed...but lets not leave out the fact that khan is a douche bag...so yeah i give garcia a chance

Comment

I am a BIG Khan fan. I just don't like it when he talks about future fights. Just beat the opponent in front of you. Then focus on the next one.
                  I do give Danny Garcia a chance. He is undefeated. I expect Khan to win but there is always an X factor.

Comment

114-114....accepting billion point donations from the rich cats on here when I get this right!!

Comment

Lopez gets destroyed. Salita type KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X