No announcement yet.

Burning Fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burning Fat?

I've got some excess fat around the waist, and I need some advice on how to burn it off. I'm 6'1 and only 160lbs, so going out and running 5 miles a day is no good.

Any suggestions in terms of what I should eat, and how many sit-up's, or other exercises I should do?

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS1984
    I've got some excess fat around the waist, and I need some advice on how to burn it off. I'm 6'1 and only 160lbs, so going out and running 5 miles a day is no good.

Any suggestions in terms of what I should eat, and how many sit-up's, or other exercises I should do?
    My best remedy, don't laugh...TAE BOE!!! DLD some sessions of da net and putem on VCD. It shaves off love handles like a razor. All that side kicking and torso movement tones your waist down soooo much. It tightens your obliques like mad. Believe me, Billy Banks can help lol. I did for 2 weeks and I saw a big difference. (lol I sound like an infomercial) But seriously, try tae boe.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS1984

Sit ups wont burn the fat away from around you waist, the only way of removing that excess condition around your waist is to use more energy(kcals) than you eat.

Add up how many kcals you eat per day(you can normally find nutritional values on the food packet) and cut the daily total down by 500kcal.

Do boxing(throw lots of body shots), swimming and weights as your exercises. Only do sit ups if you want a six pack when you loose the weight.

Comment

I am only 6 feet and around 170, no excess fat though

Comment

elveiel has the best AV on this site!
          Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
            Sit ups wont burn the fat away from around you waist, the only way of removing that excess condition around your waist is to use more energy(kcals) than you eat.

Add up how many kcals you eat per day(you can normally find nutritional values on the food packet) and cut the daily total down by 500kcal.

Do boxing(throw lots of body shots), swimming and weights as your exercises. Only do sit ups if you want a six pack when you loose the weight.
            This man knows what he is talking about

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel

Thanks for the advice, and thanks to mooks aswell. I downloaded some of that tae bo stuff. Billy Blanks looks like a twat in spandex, but i'll give it a try.

Comment

1 ephedrine hcl tablet
                1 caffeine tablet
                1 aspirin

Take first thing in morning. Your belly will be gone in a month.

Comment

Originally posted by NichtGeflechten
                  1 ephedrine hcl tablet
                  1 caffeine tablet
                  1 aspirin

Take first thing in morning. Your belly will be gone in a month.
                  Where did you learn that one?

does this mean i can stuff my face and have a 6pack!

Comment

I've cut my winter weight for 20 years with that stack it's well known by BB freaks.

Comment

Working...
                    X