Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The good thing about comfortable, loving, long-term relationships......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good thing about comfortable, loving, long-term relationships......

Is this; when you have the horn either morning or night and you're nuzzling her neck or nibbling her ear, even if she's not that into it, you know your efforts won't go unrewarded. If you haven't had an argument - the very least you're getting is a handjob. If you went on a date immediately before or you cooked her dinner, well, you're in ******* territory. If you've lent her money? well, she's probably going to do it all.

That's living.

what's with all of this "maybe", "blow job" territory, "LENT MONEY",etc?????

i thought we were talking about long term relationships here

Comment

Very few things feel better than a female who ACTUALLY loves you.

Fact.

That in itself makes you feel like you're king. When she goes mouthing to all her friends about how you did this and that, and they all want you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by r ! z View Post
        what's with all of this "maybe", "blow job" territory, "LENT MONEY",etc?????

i thought we were talking about long term relationships here
        We're not married.

I'm not giving her money. And, you can't be definite about sex.

Being definite is rape.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
          I'm not giving her money. .
          I give my girl money, because she's probably going to sink without me.

And I love her.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
            I give my girl money, because she's probably going to sink without me.

And I love her.
            We live together and pay rent together but we help each other out. But, I honestly can't afford to give her money and vice-versa. We went to uni together, we have similar unambitious jobs and so neither of us could take money of the other.

Comment

We live together and pay rent together but we help each other out. But, I honestly can't afford to give her money and vice-versa. We went to uni together, we have similar unambitious jobs and so neither of us could take money of the other.
              Oh I get you, like just taking disposable money etc................

Listen we all lead different lives and money is SO HARD to come by.

You have to get it. Earning anything has lost much of it's value to me.

Comment

I've got loads of girls who love me. Problem is I love none of them back and they all bore me. I went out last Friday, met a girl, and because I don't give a **** anymore, I barebacked her and came across her face. I even asked her if I could take a video of her su**ing me off, she wouldn't let me, but she did allow me to take pictures. Which I can share here for 1 million points.

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                  I've got loads of girls who love me. Problem is I love none of them back and they all bore me. I went out last Friday, met a girl, and because I don't give a **** anymore, I barebacked her and came across her face. I even asked her if I could take a video of her su**ing me off, she wouldn't let me, but she did allow me to take pictures. Which I can share here for 1 million points.
                  **** man................that's not love at all though.

That's just a Piece of Ass.

Comment

We're not married.

I'm not giving her money. And, you can't be definite about sex.

Being definite is rape.

Comment

Working...
                    X