No announcement yet.

Beristain should train Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beristain should train Cotto!

I agree with the author that Nacho Beristain should train Cotto, Miguel was doing great
    When he boxed but kept getting all this stupid advice from his "trainer" I believe
    If Coto is smart and gets a trainer on the level of Beristain or Roach Cotto would be a beast
    He made lots of mistakes against Pacquiao and had no one there to guide him
    And correct what he was doing wrong, I actually feel bad for Cotto because its a fight
    He could have won. Not taking anything away from Manny, but even Roach admitted
    That having an unexperienced trainer would benefit them, either way Pac's a beast
    And an ATG in my book.

Cotto is the leader in his camp. He lost and his trianing has been affected because of himself. If he is able to learn and listen to a trainer like berestien, he can come back and do some damage. Aprt from the language barrier

Comment

he should get Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
        Cotto is the leader in his camp. He lost and his trianing has been affected because of himself. If he is able to learn and listen to a trainer like berestien, he can come back and do some damage. Aprt from the language barrier
        Language barrier?? Is Mexican-Spanish really that different from the Spanish spoken in Puerto Rico?

Comment

Roach would be great also or even Richardson, I think Beristain would be a little better for Cotto because he don't play around when it comes to boxing Cotto would not be doing as he pleases, and that is what Cotto needs in my opinion, areal trainer!

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post

LOL...language barrier....Berensteinspeaks Spanish...Cotto speaks Spanish...

And that would be a good idea for Cotto and Berenstein to hook up....

Comment

Working...
            X