No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Kell Brook, Carson Jones Get Heated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Kell Brook, Carson Jones Get Heated

By Jake Donovan - Kell Brook and Carson Jones both made weight for Saturday’s welterweight grudge match at Motorpoint Arena in Sheffield, England

Jones (34-8-2, 24KO) came in at 146.6 lb, while Brook (27-0, 18KO) was slightly lighter at 146.1 lb.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-06-2012, 09:52 AM.

I honestly don't see how Jones wins, but I'll be rooting for him. 40+ fights and doing it the old fashioned way.... not coddled and protected like others.

Comment

Brook is my 2nd fav English fighter, right behind sir Froch, war Brook!!

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        I honestly don't see how Jones wins, but I'll be rooting for him. 40+ fights and doing it the old fashioned way.... not coddled and protected like others.
        Ya himself and Gabe Rosado especially proving a loss can be benificial.Im favouring Brook he has beaten the better comp and his fighting at home but Jones is experienced,fought away from home many times and has a very good trainer in Sanchez so im making him a live underdog but expect Brook to win a competitive ud

Comment

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Kell Brook, Carson Jones Get Heated

Kell Brook believes he is on the verge of becoming British boxing's next superstar as he edges towards world title glory.

The unbeaten Sheffield welterweight has seen his profile soar in the last year as his slick and powerful fighting style has captured the public's imagination.

The 26-year-old is biding his time for a title shot as he works his way into a mandatory challenger position and he can move a step closer with victory over dangerous American Carson Jones at Sheffield's Motorpoint Arena on Saturday night.

The two meet in an eliminator for the IBF title with the winner moving to within one final step of a crack at the belt. Brook knows an impressive win against Oklahoma native Jones will give his reputation across the Atlantic a real boost too. [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I want to see Brook spark Khan sooo bad. I get a hard on thinking about that $h1t!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I want to see Brook spark Khan sooo bad. I get a hard on thinking about that $h1t!!
              Seems like you like to get hard by thinking about 2 Men.
              Interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
                Ya himself and Gabe Rosado especially proving a loss can be benificial.Im favouring Brook he has beaten the better comp and his fighting at home but Jones is experienced,fought away from home many times and has a very good trainer in Sanchez so im making him a live underdog but expect Brook to win a competitive ud
                I keep saying I'll watch his latest fights, but I'm too damn lazy.
                I still have 06 Jones in my head, but I'll try to watch some footage of recent fights because people have said he got better.
                I expect Brook to win, but rooting for Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  I keep saying I'll watch his latest fights, but I'm too damn lazy.
                  I still have 06 Jones in my head, but I'll try to watch some footage of recent fights because people have said he got better.
                  I expect Brook to win, but rooting for Jones.
                  The weigh in got me pumped so i looked up the Quali fight but just as started watching got torn away by something else ill throw it on again

Comment

KB looks alittle like the Prince in the 2nd image.

Comment

Working...
                    X