Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello asian people, i have a Question about an asian movie..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello asian people, i have a Question about an asian movie..

My first question is if this Movie "Izo" does the killings become repetitive? or can i sit through the entire movie with some Interest..the trailer is here:

and my second Question is that i remember watching this other movie i forgot what its called if u can help me out please, its about a bunch of innocent people who were stuck in some school or an island where the name of the game is simply killing each other, theres this one guy who doesnt say a word and keeps coming back every year just because he likes to kill and plays the game for fun and not really for survival like the others..at the beginning when there names were read out each person had to quickley grab luggage or something and run out of the room when there names were called out.. i believe guns are the weapons of choice but i think swords are used too, the majority of the movie i believe takes place at night,

if u can help me out that would be great thanks..
    Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 06-13-2012, 04:32 PM.

I remember reading in another thread on nsb that Pinoys hate when you call them asian. Also I think this movie is from china

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
      I remember reading in another thread on nsb that Pinoys hate when you call them asian. Also I think this movie is from china
      oh sorry ok i'll try to change my title if i can, thanks..my apologies
      Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 06-13-2012, 04:36 PM.

Comment

We mostly watch american movies. You're in the wrong forum.

Comment

Uhhh... Next question please.

Comment

Working...
          X