No announcement yet.

All about pre-fight staredowns, touch gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
    I think I'll always remember that fight and the build up, specifically McNeeley saying he was going to wrap Tyson up in a ''cocoon of horror'', , still don't know what he ****ing meant.

This man is my hero.
    What do ya mean? Haven't you ever been wrapped in a cocoon of horror?

I was in one while listening to that speech.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
      I think I'll always remember that fight and the build up, specifically McNeeley saying he was going to wrap Tyson up in a ''cocoon of horror'', , still don't know what he ****ing meant.

This man is my hero.

Hahaha everytime I remember that I uncontrollably start howling
      What a goofy clown McNeeley was, I actually miss the guy. Only McNeeley would be stupid enough to charge at Tyson like a wild animal

Comment

I also liked this one. Those were two scary looking mofos.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
          Even more contrasted by the vacant, goofy, stupid look of McNeeley, ignorant of his impending doom.
          To me, it looked like McNeely was scared to death so in that respect he was very aware of his impending doom. Also, no one brings it up but I always thought Holyfield was scared of Tyson if you look at him during the early stages of his ring-walk and his constant prayer during fight 1.

Comment

8:35 cotdamn...

Comment

maybe we should count the introductions too, and one of those I like most was Tommy Hearns in his rematch with Leonard in 1989, while introduced he points at Sugar Ray as his monicker "hitman" like he's gonna shot him with a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Hahaha everytime I remember that I uncontrollably start howling
                What a goofy clown McNeeley was, I actually miss the guy. Only McNeeley would be stupid enough to charge at Tyson like a wild animal
                I still laugh at McNeeley whenever I watch this over and over.

Comment

Working...
                X