No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto vs Margarito PPV Information To Watch Online

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto vs Margarito PPV Information To Watch Online

NEW YORK – Top Rank announced today that the December 3 Miguel Cotto vs. Antonio Margarito II world super welterweight championship rematch event at The Mecca of Boxing, Madison Square Garden will be available live on both pay-per-view television and online. The four-bout pay-per-view card, produced and distributed live online by Top Rank for $54.95, will boast interactive features unique to the digital platform through NeuLion’s technology. The enhanced and unique viewing offers a four-shot, multi-angle dynamic player that will allow viewers to interact and feel an enriched experience. The live online pay-per-view is exclusive to U.S. viewers.

[Click Here To Read More]

not supporting bob arums fixed in house fights..

Comment

no thanks, ill get a stream from my misc brahs

Comment

no thnx...I'll watch it free, there's ways...

Comment

Why would I pay 55 bucks for a stream that I can get for free

Comment

???

So...how do u get it for gratis?

Comment

55 bones are you kidding me?

the rematch has a lot of drama and will be exciting but come the ****k on

65 for the hd and 55 for standard def are you kidding?

we have to get rid of these damn ppv's

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                55 bones are you kidding me?

the rematch has a lot of drama and will be exciting but come the ****k on

65 for the hd and 55 for standard def are you kidding?

we have to get rid of these damn ppv's
                yeah right. theres actually tons of people who LIKE paying to watch boxing on tv. there was a whole thread of ******s saying they would pay 100 bucks to watch mayweather/pacquiao.

'omgz paying per view makes it so much more awezomes to watch!! the production is so awezomes even though its the same exact thing you see on regular hbo. letz keep this sport alive and in the mainstream by support ppppv!!!! its better than nothing lolz'

Comment

I cant believe so many people refuse to pay for a ppv but then want to have 20 page discussions about fighters ppv numbers. Obviously free is better but 50 or 60 dollars for a good night of boxing isnt that bad once in a while. I realize some people simply cant afford it and need to find a stream but this is not a bad card for a ppv. I think everbody will get their moneys worth out of this one.

Comment

Top to bottom this is as good as a PPV can get and PPVs are here to stay.

Comment

Working...
                    X