No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana-DeMarcus Corley Results From Luna Park

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana-DeMarcus Corley Results From Luna Park

In a few moments, Marcos “El Chino” Maidana defends his WBA interim-junior welterweight title against former champion DeMarcus Corley at Luna Park in Buenos Aires, Argentina. [Click Here To Read More]

Nothing sexier than a guy who is 39-0 fighting in an eight rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
      Nothing sexier than a guy who is 39-0 fighting in an eight rounder.
      agreed but is that 1ko in 39 fights a misprint? on the 8 rounder note...sosnowski was doing the same thing for years..

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        agreed but is that 1ko in 39 fights a misprint? on the 8 rounder note...sosnowski was doing the same thing for years..
        No, only one KO... the funny thing is that he knocked the guy down multiple times and the guy quit in his corner. That guy actually should never show his face in the ring again. His win over Alex De Jesus is also highly suspect I've been told.

Sosnowski sucks... always has, and always will. He got shut out by Zuri Lawrence, showing what that record was made of.

Comment

maidan got the decision tonight but was not impressive at all... the fight was much closer than what the judges had it and the ref REFUSED to take any points away no matter how many times maidana hit chop chop behind the head- that was ridiculous

Comment

hope someone post this fight in the video trading block. i like to see it

Comment

chop chop gave madiana a hard time watch khan fans get hype lol

Comment

maidana looke like crap tonight....all the top four 140lbrs in their last fight looked like **** exept khan!

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                  maidana looke like crap tonight....all the top four 140lbrs in their last fight looked like **** exept khan!
                  Khan did have the perfect opponent. He should fight another big puncher until then i still have the same questions i did after Prescott

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                    chop chop gave madiana a hard time watch khan fans get hype lol
                    awww...still butthurt from the ass raping ur boy fellow countryman calderon took ? hahahahhahahhahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X