Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which fight attracted you more: pac-cotto or may-mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which fight attracted you more: pac-cotto or may-mosley?

what i mean is before the fight happened. or the hype on you.
    pac-cotto
    40.00%
    may-mosley
    41.43%
    just the same.
    18.57%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
    pac cotto only because i knew that would be more competitive. I knew Floyd would do a Gatti on Mosley and even posted a thread that said "Mosley will be Gatti'd"

Comment

both were mega fights..both were intreging..both were great fights..

Comment

I'm going to be a little biased and say Pac/Cotto because I was there at the MGM grand and saw it live and in the flesh.

That said, I was more impressed with Pac because of his overall crowd pleasing style...

Comment

There was a more genuine hype with Pacquiao and Cotto, especially the feud between Pinoys and Puerto Ricans.

May-Mosley was a long awaited fight, but Pacquiao was still on everyone's mind, so that stole the hype away.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post

If you're a true boxing fan you appreaciate both. That's allowed. I don't know why everything that these two are involved with, has to be compared.

Comment

pac cotto only because i knew that would be more competitive. I knew Floyd would do a Gatti on Mosley and even posted a thread that said "Mosley will be Gatti'd"
              ow.so that was you, i thought ur a ***** there. peace:

Comment

If you're a true boxing fan you appreaciate both. That's allowed. I don't know why everything that these two are involved with, has to be compared.
                i love both fights too. just asking. and besides this is the right place. coz its a forum.

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
                  There was a more genuine hype with Pacquiao and Cotto, especially the feud between Pinoys and Puerto Ricans.

May-Mosley was a long awaited fight, but Pacquiao was still on everyone's mind, so that stole the hype away.
                  To be honest, there was really never any feud with Pinoy and Puerto Ricans there was nothing but genuine respect for one another even after the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post

"Everyone? "Pacquiao was not on my mind before the Mayweather-Mosley fight. And I'm not alone there.

Comment

Working...
                    X