No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Hatton: I'll Flatten Someone To Convince I'm Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: R. Hatton: I'll Flatten Someone To Convince I'm Back

Hatton Promotions have today confirmed that Primetime will be the exclusive live UK broadcaster for Ricky Hatton’s epic comeback fight against Vyacheslav Senchenko. The pay-per-view broadcaster will broadcast the headline fight as well as the full undercard on channel 498 on Sky, Virgin on Demand and streamed live via their website www.primetimeboxing.co.uk.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oh god, not Primetime.

Comment

This quote is from weeeeeeks ago.

Comment

Curious to see what he will do, with such a long lay off; how will Hatton perform? Hopefully well... But no planning to hold my breath. Never been a big fan of Hatton, I'm sure he will give a good fight got his come back. Then again, he might be nervous to get touched again.

Comment

You'd think he's got enough money in the bank. This Primetime thing has put me off a little bit, it stinks of Hatton trying to penny pinch and milk the 'comeback' for all its worth.

He already had a good relationship with Sky, I (as well as a number of other Brits) were hoping to see Hatton's return on Sky Sports, but its clearly all about the money for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
            You'd think he's got enough money in the bank. This Primetime thing has put me off a little bit, it stinks of Hatton trying to penny pinch and milk the 'comeback' for all its worth.

He already had a good relationship with Sky, I (as well as a number of other Brits) were hoping to see Hatton's return on Sky Sports, but its clearly all about the money for him.
            Thats a little unfair as Hatton promotions had their deal with sky axed along with a few other promoters. Matchroom got pretty much everything in the shake up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post

I agree completely. Or if not Sky, BoxNation. It obviously isn't about the fans, it's about lining his own pockets. £14.95 to see Hatton, crushed in his last fight, return from a 3 year layoff against a guy who was beaten black and blue in his own last fight? Er, no, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                I agree completely. Or if not Sky, BoxNation. It obviously isn't about the fans, it's about lining his own pockets. £14.95 to see Hatton, crushed in his last fight, return from a 3 year layoff against a guy who was beaten black and blue in his own last fight? Er, no, thanks.
                Yeah second that... I was well excited for Hatton's comeback, even just for the atmosphere his fights create especially back at the MEN. But I am not paying £14.95 to watch Primetime ever again after being stung to watch Froch Vs Abraham in the shoddiest broadcast and commentary I've ever had to endure... Bad form here Hitman!

Comment

Primetime? Get fcuked.

Comment

Oh no, Well thats me not watching Hatton.

Dont mind PPV for a big fight on the odd occasion but not for every fight....Guess he didnt really have too much choice (Sky bumped him off) so it Boxnation, Primetime, or somewhere else...was hoping he would get a deal with Ch5.

I reckon this will impact viewing figures.

Comment

Working...
                    X