• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post

you are american, there is a 98% chance you have got about 150 pounds on me
    All Muscle

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
      You gave Wlad a 20 chin and 20 on his left hook to the body right .

On world online championship i used to take away all my athletic boosts to trick people to play against me.
      had 86 in rating but 20 on almost everything on my punch rating.

athletics is overrated in this game

lol nah, i gave him a 20 jab, and boosted his head movement and blocking up to like 15.

and i gave him 93 on conditioning and endurance. .. gave him a 97 power, and a 91 reflexes.

Wladimir is a lot more athletic than some people think. he is just as fast as david haye, and has better timing. i improved his reflexes because in real life he times people perfectly coming in and snaps back with counters.

Comment

Comment

video games are one of satan's tools.

Comment

True it's racist. But what about the whole "Black guy in prison" story? Why did it have to be a black guy in prison, cause black people are known to be in prison?

I never cared about any of this, I skipped Bishop's storyline. I'm just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
              I kind of see it as like calling a movie like reservoir dogs racist because it features some characters that have racist dialog. not really accurate.
              Not only that, but it was actually White people who created this game. At least predominantly White.

Comment

Working...
              X