No announcement yet.

Donaire needs to move up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donaire needs to move up

What a wasted night of boxing. Narvaez has good defense and all, but hardly EVER returns fire. Mayweather has brilliant defense, and he counters with punches and comes forward and throws punches. Narvaez keeps his guard and doesn't do a damn thing. It was am embarassing night of boxing if you ask me.

Donaire needs to move up and fight Nishioka and the Ramos-Rigondeaux winner at 122, than go to 126 and fight Lopez.

That was a terrible fight to watch.

I stopped seriously watching around the 6th round because I knew how the fight was going to play out. Navarez didn't even have a punchers chance because he isn't a puncher.

Comment

It's been an embarrassing year of boxing actually.

Comment

the fight did suck. the highlight of the event to me was roy jones calling juanma manjua, lol.

Comment

lol. He already said pre-fight that he was going to move up.

Comment

Donaire should immediately move up to 122 and fight Nishioka in 3-4 months, than fight the Ramos-Rigondeaux winner. Rigondeaux would have a good shot to beat Donaire I think.

Comment

Donaire will fight Arce next. Biggest money fight at 122.

Comment

The other bantam weights need to quit ducking him. There are alot of good fights at 118 to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by Tulisanto View Post
                  the fight did suck. the highlight of the event to me was roy jones calling juanma manjua, lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X