Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most important fights this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think as of right now the most important fight has been B-Hop Pascal..There was history to that fight and a great fighter even greater and placed in a place in time never to be forgotten..

Going forward I think Floyd vs Ortiz is important(even tho I expect May to punish Ortiz)there is a lot at stake for Floyd imo..

Ward Froch is another important fight moving forward..

And Khan Judah because of what it means for the Jr WW div,if Khan loses it would be a big upset and also turn the biggest fight at 140lb into Bradley Judah(who would have thought)I think that fight is pretty important..

Oh and Cotto Marga's is important because of the whole cheating thing that circles that fight..This will be a clean rematch,will it end the same way??Does Marga's just have Cotto's number??Does Cotto get revenge and beat the bricks outta Marga's..This fight is about three yrs in the making,it has importance...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      What claim does dawson have to the lhw throne bush??

Im getting tired of people acting like the pascal loss never happenend.

Chad's justanother contender right now.
      All things considered,he's still top 5,prime & a stepping stone to unifying light-heavy.Just imagine this 1 minute.Remember B-Hop has littered the streets of boxing with the carcass's of many a foe,but has been still laboring in the shadows.Beating Pascal,Dawson & unifying light-heavy ends all the talk of smaller men.It also puts him front & center to any sensible boxing fan.While the more sensible already know's his greatness can't be denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        All things considered,he's still top 5,prime & a stepping stone to unifying light-heavy.Just imagine this 1 minute.Remember B-Hop has littered the streets of boxing with the carcass's of many a foe,but has been still laboring in the shadows.Beating Pascal,Dawson & unifying light-heavy ends all the talk of smaller men.It also puts him front & center to any sensible boxing fan.While the more sensible already know's his greatness can't be denied.
        Bhop isnt going to unify lhw. I think the fight is all about legacy, but beating chad has zero to do with proving a unified lhw champ. Bhop is pretty much recognized champ right now. Shumemov is a waste of breath who by no means should have that strap, edrei is whatever-another dud (soke fool will claim him lineal but we all know better).

Really tavoris is the only thatzmaybe would do something for bhop.

Comment

Dont get me wrong bush, im hyped for that fight....real fukn hyped.

Comment

easy answer Pac v Marquez 3 1a. Mayweather v Ortiz 1b

Both fights include histroically 2 of the top 50 3 of the top 200 of all time and with the right result could provide us with not only the most exciting but biggest fight in boxing history... id love to see in either january to march Manny V PBF.. Pee-Man v Mexico American man tha would be a good fight, loser v loser winner v winner on the same card next year...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Bhop isnt going to unify lhw. I think the fight is all about legacy, but beating chad has zero to do with proving a unified lhw champ. Bhop is pretty much recognized champ right now. Shumemov is a waste of breath who by no means should have that strap, edrei is whatever-another dud (soke fool will claim him lineal but we all know better).

Really tavoris is the only thatzmaybe would do something for bhop.
              The key is for B-Hop to stay active.If he beats Dawson,style wise,he is the most difficult at lightheavy.Clouds an easier fight than Dawson,but Dawson keeps him busy,builds confidence & beating him then Cloud will leave no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                The key is for B-Hop to stay active.If he beats Dawson,style wise,he is the most difficult at lightheavy.Clouds an easier fight than Dawson,but Dawson keeps him busy,builds confidence & beating him then Cloud will leave no doubt.

The only reason i want him to figt chad is b/c fools thought he was ducking dawson. Dawson is a non factor for good finally after bhop beats him. I dont think chad fights with enough fire to deal with bhop and the frustration that comes with fighting him.

If bhop wins the dawson fight, i will he going hard on a couple posters on this site...

Comment

Working...
                X