Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has better Boxing skills Yuriorkis Gamboa or Nonito Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
    Donaire. I think everyone is exagerating Gamboas win last night. It was a good win no doubt but most of you acting as if we found the reincarnation of Ray Robinson. Donaire is not as incosistent, more technically sound, harder puncer, great counter-puncher. Donaire easy.
    Nope, Donaire isn't a harder puncher. You fookin serious?! Solis said Gamboa hits harder than Pacquiao! Donaire is a BANTAMWEIGHT and he hits hard for a bantamweight, but as a featherweight he has yet to prove his power, which I hardly think will be as impressive. You all overhyping Donaire just coz he knocked Montiel's head off. Montiel was a very good fighter but not unbeatable and Gamboa is an extraordinary fighter who'd murder Montiel in 1 round.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
      I'd say Gamboa is faster and hits a lot harder. But for right now Donaire is probably a bit for technically polished because he's in prime form right now whereas Gamboa is just getting started, still young and still a little reckless at times where you don't see Donaire having those types of problems at this point.

Prime for prime though, when Gamboa reaches his prime, O MAN THAT WOULD BE A HELL OF A FIGHT!!!
      HUH?????????

Gamboa is 29 Donaire is 28

they are both in there physical prime, your talking as if Gamboa is some young kid just coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
        Nope, Donaire isn't a harder puncher. You fookin serious?! Solis said Gamboa hits harder than Pacquiao! Donaire is a BANTAMWEIGHT and he hits hard for a bantamweight, but as a featherweight he has yet to prove his power, which I hardly think will be as impressive. You all overhyping Donaire just coz he knocked Montiel's head off.
        The biased opinion of a freshly battered opponent isn't an accurate gage of power.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
          Nope, Donaire isn't a harder puncher. You fookin serious?! Solis said Gamboa hits harder than Pacquiao! Donaire is a BANTAMWEIGHT and he hits hard for a bantamweight, but as a featherweight he has yet to prove his power, which I hardly think will be as impressive. You all overhyping Donaire just coz he knocked Montiel's head off. Montiel was a very good fighter but not unbeatable and Gamboa is an extraordinary fighter who'd murder Montiel in 1 round.

P4P Donaire is a harder puncher, maybe even head-on. But that is my opinion and you got yours.

Comment

Donaire's fighting The best and he makes it look too easy!

Gamboa struggled with some bums and was Knock downed by some Nobodys!

It's not even close!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              Donaire's fighting The best and he makes it look too easy!

Gamboa struggled with some bums and was Knock downed by some Nobodys!

It's not even close!!!
              Doesnt matter, I still say Donaire got no chance to beat Gamboa. Or Juanma.

Comment

Nonito is clearly the better technician, a smarter fighter. He'd stop Gamboa.

Comment

Gamboa gets far too reckless for me to say his boxing skills are better than Donaire's. He's really open when he moves in to throw combos.

Comment

Working...
                  X