• Show
Clear All

empire was aweome

Comment

Empire, followed by Jedi.

I never really enjoyed 1,2, or 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Only seen Star Wars once in my life and that was the one with Jar Jar Binks.
        Then you have never seen Star Wars.

Comment

I've only seen one. The one where Han Solo is frozen by Darth Vader. Not really feeling Star Wars. Maybe I should give it a chance one day though.

Comment

ya'all might not like 1 to 3, but i loved Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones for one simple reason..... I Never knew how powerful and skillful with the light-sabre Master Yoda is. My jaw literally dropped to the floor when the swordfight with Dooku took place. I only knew Yoda beforehand as that green midget with the funny alien accent back in the first trilogy. I only imagined how powerful he was then when hi lifted the X-wing off the water... but damn!.... YODA IS THE BEST JEDI in the batch funny accent and all.... nuff said.

Comment

[explaining] He doesn't like you.
              Luke: Sorry.
              Dr. Evazan: [grabbing Luke] *I* don't like you either. You just watch yourself. We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems.
              Luke: I'll be careful.
              Dr. Evazan: You'll be dead!

-

Don't try to frighten us with your sorcerous ways, Lord Vader. Your sad devotion to that ancient Jedi religion has not helped you conjure up the stolen data tapes, or given you enough clairvoyance to find the rebels' hidden fortress...
              [Vader makes a pinching motion and Motti starts choking]
              Darth Vader: I find your lack of faith disturbing.

-

Captain Antilles: We intercepted no transmissions...
              [gasps]
              Captain Antilles: ... This is a consular ship... We're on a -
              [chokes]
              Captain Antilles: diplomatic mission...
              Darth Vader: [shouting] If this is a consular ship, WHERE is the ambassador?

_

Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind! This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was! Hmm? What he was doing! Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things.

-

The son of Skywalker must not become a Jedi.
              Darth Vader: If he could be turned, he would be a powerful ally.
              Emperor: Yes. Yes! He would be a great asset. Can it be done?
              Darth Vader: He will join us or die

_

Darth Vader: There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millenium Falcon. You are free to use any methods necessary but I want them alive - no disintegrations!
              Boba Fett: As you wish.

Comment

Comment

Revenge of the sith

because it had the best special effects

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                    I've only seen one. The one where Han Solo is frozen by Darth Vader. Not really feeling Star Wars. Maybe I should give it a chance one day though.
                    Well that's the best one.

Comment

Love this scene. Don't know why.

Comment

Working...
                      X