No announcement yet.

What's wrong with brook ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with brook ?

What's wrong with this guy he's starting to look like a ***** he turned down Bradley cause he said he wanted to go the ibf route and now he's there he's saying he'd rather fight khan ! He obviously don't feel confident against alaxander and tbh I think he would lose but a world title shot should surely be priority then a khan fight . What do u think ?

More money, more recognition and less risk in a fight with Khan plus there is bad blood.

Comment

Now that Khan has been found out at top level a domestic fight with Brook could happen and there is less risk and plenty of money in it.

Comment

He would rather fight Khan for obvious reasons; they dislike each other, it's a massive fight and it would elevate him more than any other win.

Regardless, what he would prefer and what he will do are very different. The world title fight against Alexander is what he and Hearn have both said is the likely path, then they can go after the domestic mega-fight. He and his camp sound more than confident about winning the world title fight.

Regarding Bradley, that was simply a smart decision. Why take a fight in which you'd get ripped off in terms of money split and fight in the US against a guy who just got handed his world title due to disgraceful judging over there when you could instead win another world title and bring some leverage to the table in a unification fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesv3 View Post
          What's wrong with this guy he's starting to look like a ***** he turned down Bradley cause he said he wanted to go the ibf route and now he's there he's saying he'd rather fight khan ! He obviously don't feel confident against alaxander and tbh I think he would lose but a world title shot should surely be priority then a khan fight . What do u think ?
          I don't think he has any reason to not feel confident against Alexander.

Alexander is a boxer (and not really a very good one), not a pressure fighter, and Alexander has struggled against movement which Brook brings to the table.

Alexander should be a journeyman now, he lost to Kotelnik and Matthyse clearly.

Comment

I understand there is less risk and more money with khan but surely being world champ should come first wich also makes the khan fight worth more and more appealing to khan

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesv3 View Post
              I understand there is less risk and more money with khan but surely being world champ should come first wich also makes the khan fight worth more and more appealing to khan
              The world title shot is coming first, they are pushing for the Alexander fight currently.

He simply doesn't like Khan and would like to knock him out, that doesn't mean he'll skip the world title shot to do so. Brook and his team are going for the world title, then they can do what they like next.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                The world title shot is coming first, they are pushing for the Alexander fight currently.

He simply doesn't like Khan and would like to knock him out, that doesn't mean he'll skip the world title shot to do so. Brook and his team are going for the world title, then they can do what they like next.
                If he fighting for the ibf first fair enough , I was under the impression he'd rather khan

Comment

Alexander is the one looking for a way-out in a proposed Brook-Alexander fight, not Brook.

Is it not obvious that Khan-Brook is 100x bigger than Bradley-Brook?

What Brook is trying to say is that he's ignoring everyone else but Khan and those on the path of the IBF belt. Only a Khan fight is worth jeopardising his IBF adventure.

Comprende?

Comment

I doubt brook is afraid of both Alexander and Khan. If u saw the interview of Khan Brook where Khanwas definitely trying to "son" Brook, then you could understand Brook wanting to fight him. In regards To Alexander, Brook very wellnew that his title fight was almost %100 going to be against Devon. Bailey only had a punchers chance, which we knew wasn't going to be enough against a fighter of Devons caliber.
                    That said, I'll give Special K a 11th round tko against softchinned Khan, and a split decision victory over Alexander. Im not even that fond of Brook, but there's something about him in facing these two specific fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X