No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia is going to knock Amir Con out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    Been watching a lot of Danny Garcia fights lately. He's a very good solid fighter, very good power and very solid fundamentally. He does nothing special but he makes very good adjustments in fights and punches well with both hands to the head and body.

I see Khan leaping in and reaching in with punches and getting caught with a check hook and not being able to get up. I don't see Khan hitting Garcia relativity clean with anything I just see him throwing a punch of pitty pat and running and hoping for a decision. THis will be a very good fight.

Remebeer Erik Morales took Maidana to school and Danny Garcia handled Erik Morales realtivley easily in a competitive fight, just some food for thought.

Danny throws a very good country left hook and check hooks. Amir Khan loves to reach in with punches, really bad technique. Danny is going to have his moments in this fight.
    Good stuff bro...

Comment

top man, and pretty much won big money because of this thread, i knew it would be over before the 6th, so had rounds 4-6 and garcia winning which was like 33/1 so props to you brother

Comment

Good job , Now what's going to happen in the Ajose Olusegun vs Danny Garcia fight?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
          Wrong, Danny was landing tons of right and left hands during exchanges in round 2, in fact I had Danny winning that round.
          Same here, HBO didn't give Garcia any credit for the work he did in the 2nd round.

Originally posted by iceman1 View Post
          top man, and pretty much won big money because of this thread, i knew it would be over before the 6th, so had rounds 4-6 and garcia winning which was like 33/1 so props to you brother
          Damn, good job man.

Comment

These threads are the best. Its always funny to see how ******ed people are with there predictions. "Amir by a massacre".

Comment

well done with your prediction bro i couldnt have been more wrong i said amir by ko lol

Comment

Working...
              X