Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hacker who posted nude photos of Scarlett Johansson sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Yeah, I get all of that - What I'm asking is why it's such a big ****ing deal?

There are literally billions of naked pictures on the internet.

And enough with this "these pictures follow you for the rest of your life" bull****. Like they're some kind of other dimensional spectre or apparition that just floats over you everwhere you go, making it impossible to live your life free of fear.

They're pictures. That's it.

You know a really awesome way of preventing yourself from becoming the victim of such 'tragedy'? Not taking naked pictures of yourself in the first place. If you're taking nude pictures of yourself and texting or e-mailing them to people via digital devices it's inevitable that you're going to become a victim.

Like I said, we sexualize everything here in America and then b*tch about it when it comes back and bites us in the ass. I have no sympathy for any 'victim' of these crimes because not only are they hypocrits, but because they wouldn't be in their situation if they had any common sense in the first place.
    Well this is true. It's a very good idea not to take pictures of your, for example, tallywhacker, and email them to people. Because sometimes the person you email them too might be some random tranny pics taken off another site and also Hurricaine.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Cmon we do things in private that is suppose to stay private.
      Nothing stays private in the digital age.

If people want to take pics, then all freedom to em but saying they are hypocrites for taking pictures in the first place is like saying its a women who gets raped is as guilty as her rapist cuz was asking for it by dressing "slutty"
      No, it's really not the same thing at all.

On one hand you have a woman taking explicit photographs of herself on a digital device in an age where it's widely known that the products of such exploits are not safe and often times end up going public.

On the other hand you have a woman wearing a skirt.

The two are literally nothing alike in that the second woman isn't engaging in a behavior that is notoriously known for resulting in a criminal act.

Furthermore the actual attacks are much different - I'm pretty sure if you asked any woman who has been the victim of rape if she'd have rather had a picture of her ******* posted to the internet she'd have said yes without hesitation.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Well this is true. It's a very good idea not to take pictures of your, for example, tallywhacker, and email them to people. Because sometimes the person you email them too might be some random tranny pics taken off another site and also Hurricaine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Jesus. I didnt mention or state rebellion but diversion and division is always the tactic of the decietful and mistrusting. Every tyrant state in the history of humanity has always attempted disarmament of the masses. Its in the first pages of Tyrrany 101. If you or any of the liberal brainwashed actually choose to not look up the factual history of tyrrany and its baby steps towards actual power than my time is wasted on you. Long story short history repeats itself and the idiots in control today tell you that disarmament and registration are the keys to piece just like Hitler told the Germans in 1933.
          I will never understand why people bring up Hitler's "disarmament", when #1 it was to disarm just the jews and #2 Hitler was a beloved popular figure that had almost all of Germany on his side. Germans LOVED life under Nazi rule, what would guns do to stop Hitler's Third Reich?

And like i said, if you think a few guns is gonna stop the US military, then thats on you

Comment

Nothing stays private in the digital age.

No, it's really not the same thing at all.

On one hand you have a woman taking explicit photographs of herself on a digital device in an age where it's widely known that the products of such exploits are not safe and often times end up going public.

On the other hand you have a woman wearing a skirt.

The two are literally nothing alike in that the second woman isn't engaging in a behavior that is notoriously known for resulting in a criminal act.

Furthermore the actual attacks are much different - I'm pretty sure if you asked any woman who has been the victim of rape if she'd have rather had a picture of her ******* posted to the internet she'd have said yes without hesitation.
            And how is it the person's fault that someone might hack into your account and steal your info. Its like saying people shouldnt use credit cards or buy stuff online because it is a hot bed for criminal activity such as identity theft.

And why isnt it a good comparison? Lets say a women dresses real slutty and walks thru a bad neighborhood gets raped. i bet you A LOT of people would would say "oh she was asking for it"

Putting blame on the victim, even partially for someone else's criminal actions, who's purpose was simply to hurt the person is kind of ridiculous

Comment

he deserves it cuz he got caught...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                And how is it the person's fault that someone might hack into your account and steal your info.
                I never said it was the person's fault for someone else hacking into their account to steal the photos. I said it was their fault for being stupid enough to take them in the first place. I'm not saying they deserve it - I'm saying that an intelligent human being knows better.

Its like saying people shouldnt use credit cards or buy stuff online because it is a hot bed for criminal activity such as identity theft.
                I disagree.

Taking nudes and sending them via digital device always ends in the pictures going public. Shopping online doesn't always end in with the buyer ending up the victim of identity theft. Online shopping is much more secure.

And why isnt it a good comparison? Lets say a women dresses real slutty and walks thru a bad neighborhood gets raped. i bet you A LOT of people would would say "oh she was asking for it"
                I already laid out when it isn't a good comparison.

And those people would be morons.

Putting blame on the victim, even partially for someone else's criminal actions, who's purpose was simply to hurt the person is kind of ridiculous
                It depends on the crime committed. You can't just say that the victim has no blame whatsoever in any crime committed. It depends on what lead to the act as much as it does on the act itself.

You can call it ridiculous as much as you like. I like to call it the truth.

Comment

I never said it was the person's fault for someone else hacking into their account to steal the photos. I said it was their fault for being stupid enough to take them in the first place. I'm not saying they deserve it - I'm saying that an intelligent human being knows better.

I disagree.

Taking nudes and sending them via digital device always ends in the pictures going public. Shopping online doesn't always end in with the buyer ending up the victim of identity theft. Online shopping is much more secure.

I already laid out when it isn't a good comparison.

And those people would be morons.

It depends on the crime committed. You can't just say that the victim has no blame whatsoever in any crime committed. It depends on what lead to the act as much as it does on the act itself.

You can call it ridiculous as much as you like. I like to call it the truth.
                  Online shopping and using credit cards is not much more secure. I think 1 of 10 people on average are victims of identity theft, it happens ALL the time.

And doesnt even have to be a nude pic, it can be anything, the fact is that its not a person's fault that they are illegally hacked by some guy hell bent on fcking with their life. I'm sure you have sent things over email that you wouldnt want anybody else to see, maybe even pics, does that make you a moron?

A person like that is only a moron when they are the person who is hacked

Comment

Did I read that write? He hacked the profile of their stylist's than asked for nude photos as the stylist?

Comment

10 years? WTF

Comment

Working...
                      X