No announcement yet.

Battle Of The Bums: Clottey VS Cintron

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
    Both men are the best at what they do, throwing fights. They are solid could have beens. Claims to fame, Cintron pulled off a draw in which he got knocked out against Martinez, Clottey could have beaten a one eyed Cotto but was so scared of that left hook he let his large window of oppertunity fly away. Blemishes on their records, Kermit actually leap frogged out of the ring against Williams which in retrospect he could have won. Joshua landed uppercuts at will on Pacquiao but peekabood his way to a unanimous loss. Finally their day has come to sttle once and for all who wants it less.

To edit this thread is for fun. Both men are solid journeymen but their heart and in ring antics are definitely weak.
    stop talking out of your ass. i acctually dislike both clottey and cintron but all the stuff your saying is bull****.

first of all they are both former champions and current contenders, neither has ever been a journeyman at any stage in their career. neither has ever thrown a fight either, to throw a fight is to take a dive which neither man has ever done although both their hearts can be questioned.

clottey wasnt scared of cottos left hook, he laughed at it. he just got lazy. against pacquiao he seemed scared i must admitt as was cintron against williams, but i still dont think he went through the ropes on purpose either.

show some respect for boxing, to dissrespect two former champions this much is dissrespectful to the entire sport. and like mentioned i cant stand cintron or clottey, but they deserve a certain amount of respect regardless.

Comment

they are not bums

just not the best

Comment

Cintron was the #1 Jr Middleweight of the world until recently (Cotto took his place). How the hell can you call him a journeyman bum?

Comment

Stupid fuking thread neither of these guys are bums. Name me 3 people from 147-154 who beat either one of these guys easily not named Mayweather or Pac.

Comment

Cintron wins a UD if he stays in the ring.

Clottey dosen't hit hard enough and dosen't throw enough to cause him trouble.

and Clottey's probably way more rusty then Cintron.

Comment

Comment

i want this fight now...

Comment

For everyone saying theyre not bums, they are. They could be good but they both are cowards with weak hearts

Comment

Clotttey's gonna show everyone he can take punches, and wont dance on his entrance song ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                      For everyone saying theyre not bums, they are. They could be good but they both are cowards with weak hearts
                      Cowards dont fight Martinez,Pac,Margarito,Cotto,Judah and Angulo! Have they crapped out mentally in some of their biggest fights yes but they still are tough fighters who have fought tough comp.

Comment

Working...
                      X