No announcement yet.

Got cut in sparring...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got cut in sparring...

First time in a long time. I sparred this MMA pro this weekend, he actually has a back ground in Muay Thai so he's good with his hands.

I was doing very well for 3 rounds and then he caught me with a picture perfect upper cut on the inside and cut me under the lip.

The inside of my mouth was ****ed up too, I accidentally put some hot sauce on my food not thinking and that **** didn't feel well.

Been a long time since I been cut though.

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    First time in a long time. I sparred this MMA pro this weekend, he actually has a back ground in Muay Thai so he's good with his hands.

I was doing very well for 3 rounds and then he caught me with a picture perfect upper cut on the inside and cut me under the lip.

The inside of my mouth was ****ed up too, I accidentally put some hot sauce on my food not thinking and that **** didn't feel well.

Danm that must of hit a nerve!

Wouldn't worry to much though, this **** happens all the time home.. Your be good to go before you know it again.

Comment

do you want me to call DR.Green Thumb?

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
        Danm that must of hit a nerve!

Wouldn't worry to much though, this **** happens all the time home.. Your be good to go before you know it again.
        I'm pretty healed up already, it's been two days. I think the worst part about it was he hit me in a weird spot in that it pushed my jaw directly back. That **** made my jaw sore on the right side and I have never had a sore jaw from sparring ever.

It's ok, in the 2nd round I busted his nose, it wasn't broken I don't think but he was bleeding. I like to fight inside but that makes you susceptible to hooks and upper cuts and that's exactly what I got, a left upper cut.

I hate when people bleed through the nose because I have to disinfect my gloves afterwards.

Comment

I dare you to come to Broward.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

Aint nothin Cuauht homie. Cuts happen bruh, most people aint been cut cause they aint get they ass in the ring so I wouldn't even think about it homie. That hot sauce must of been hell after it hit that cut bruh. LOL.

Comment

I have never been cut in sparring, its pretty hard actually with the headgear I imagine to cut someone even if you were trying.....lots of bloody noses though.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                I have never been cut in sparring, its pretty hard actually with the headgear I imagine to cut someone even if you were trying.....lots of bloody noses though.
                Post pics of your nose, Caucasian.

..I wanna laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by FIBONACCI View Post
                  Post pics of your nose, Caucasian.

..I wanna laugh.
                  I have pics on my profile, and being that I am sort of the guido type it should be no surprise my nose gets busted in sparring matches.

Comment

Originally posted by FIBONACCI View Post
                    I dare you to come to Broward.
                    That's where I live and if i wanted to I would have you banned from Broward.

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Aint nothin Cuauht homie. Cuts happen bruh, most people aint been cut cause they aint get they ass in the ring so I wouldn't even think about it homie. That hot sauce must of been hell after it hit that cut bruh. LOL.
                    Yea I know, it's just been a long time. That hot sauce felt like fire...haha

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Yea that's why I posted it, right under my lip it busted open. Head gear is key because heads come together so easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X