Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charr Denies Chisora: David Haye, I Challenge You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given the current state of affairs, I am fine watching Haye vs Charr, because I am fine watching Haye vs ANYBODY, since Haye is so incredibly inactive.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      ? Haye isn't even a champion. Stop putting him in a position he hasn't earned.
      Vitali said he would fight the winner out of Chisora and Haye, not only did Haye beat Chisora, he did it in pure style and put Vitalis win to shame. Chisora came into that fight fitter than ever, yet Haye made mince meat out of him.

Vitali should honor his word and fight Haye or retire like the big coward he is

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Vitali said he would fight the winner out of Chisora and Haye, not only did Haye beat Chisora, he did it in pure style and put Vitalis win to shame. Chisora came into that fight fitter than ever, yet Haye made mince meat out of him.

Vitali should honor his word and fight Haye or retire like the big coward he is
        Vitali has never said that!

Chisorra fought with the extremely stupid tactics. No wonder - he was beaten by own trainer before the fight.
        He looked much better in Vitali's fight. No stupid unreasonable moves...

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          Vitali has never said that!

Chisorra fought with the extremely stupid tactics. No wonder - he was beaten by own trainer before the fight.
          He looked much better in Vitali's fight. No stupid unreasonable moves...
          Chisora fought with the right tactics, he's not tall enough to hide behind a jab and couldn't illegally lean on Haye. He couldn't escape Hayes raw power, there was nothing he could do to change the outcome, that was a real HW boxing match unlike all the Kilts boring fights.

Vitali struggled against Chisora, even lost a couple of rounds, he looked better against Vitali because Vitali simply isnt that good compared to Haye.

Haye showed the world how u handle a guy like Chisora.

Ur idol Vitali is a coward who went back on his word, if Chisora had won the fight he would have fought Wlad and if Haye had won the fight he would have fought Vitali, that was the deal...Vitali then caught a bug of cowardice, he shart his XXXL Y FRONTS. HAHAH

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Chisora fought with the right tactics, he's not tall enough to hide behind a jab and couldn't illegally lean on Haye. He couldn't escape Hayes raw power, there was nothing he could do to change the outcome, that was a real HW boxing match unlike all the Kilts boring fights.

Vitali struggled against Chisora, even lost a couple of rounds, he looked better against Vitali because Vitali simply isnt that good compared to Haye.

Haye showed the world how u handle a guy like Chisora.

Ur idol Vitali is a coward who went back on his word, if Chisora had won the fight he would have fought Wlad and if Haye had won the fight he would have fought Vitali, that was the deal...Vitali then caught a bug of cowardice, he shart his XXXL Y FRONTS. HAHAH
            Ok now you are just trolling. FIND ME where Vitali said he would fight winner of Haye-Chisorra?! Find that VITALI said, not Chisora manager, but VITALI!

Even before Haye-Chisora Vitali said it's loser vs loser...

Look again at the point when Chisorra gets KOed... He changed the stance and tried downward almost palm like punch.. What the hell was that?!
            Even Don Charles said he never saw Chisora doing something like that. Chisora said he got carried away...

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              Ok now you are just trolling. FIND ME where Vitali said he would fight winner of Haye-Chisorra?! Find that VITALI said, not Chisora manager, but VITALI!

Even before Haye-Chisora Vitali said it's loser vs loser...

Look again at the point when Chisorra gets KOed... He changed the stance and tried downward almost palm like punch.. What the hell was that?!
              Even Don Charles said he never saw Chisora doing something like that. Chisora said he got carried away...
              Agree with most of what you said.. but do you admit Haye dominated Chisora, more than Vitali ever did?

Also Chisora was spoken of as 'iron chin' prior to Haye? Yes?

Comment

At the Munich presser, Bernd Boente told Haye to fight Chisora in a "box-off" with the winner to get a shot at Vitali.

It's on film.

After the Wlad vs Haye fight, Vitali said numerous times that he wanted to put Haye "to the floor" and "into the dust." He said this on TV interviews in the UK.

Them's the facts, and I am a Vitali fan.
                Last edited by The Nephilim; 12-29-2012, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                  Agree with most of what you said.. but do you admit Haye dominated Chisora, more than Vitali ever did?

Also Chisora was spoken of as 'iron chin' prior to Haye? Yes?
                  haye dominated Chisorra and won way more impressively than Vitali did. It was great KO.
                  But I really do think Chisorra fought much better in Vitali's fight, he showed much more respect and mentally he was better prepared.

I actually have a very high opinion on Haye and his boxing skills. I actually think he is better than 90% opponents that Lennox fought. But it's all irrelevant if he doesn't fight and fully prove himself. He has every opportunity to do that but he is not willing to. His HW career starts and ends with Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Lol, I see you still can't have a reasonable debate with anyone who isn't sucking the Klitschko's off. Keep trolling there lil fella!
                    Still relying on the old saw that you're interested in "debate" eh Fat Joe?

Yeah, I can tell from your avatar that you've really turned over a new leaf.

No doubt you'll be banned for life from here next, and forced back to the east side.

You're reeling around like a punch-drunk comedian these days.
                    Last edited by The Nephilim; 12-29-2012, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Nephilim View Post
                      At the Munich presser, Bernd Boente told Haye to fight Chisora in a "box-off" with the winner to get a shot at Vitali.

It's on film.

After the Wlad vs Haye fight, Vitali said numerous times that he wanted to put Haye "to the floor" and "into the dust." He said this on TV interviews in the UK.

Them's the facts, and I am a Vitali fan.
                      No, Boente said silent "it seems good to me" when Frank Warren suggested the idea. No word from Vitali whatsoever.

Vitali was seeking Haye for the long time (since 2009) but Haye ducked him several times. I believe Vitali when he said Haye ducked him prior to Haye-Chisorra. Why would they sent Haye contract if they didn't want to fight him... Makes no sense to me!

Now with older Vitali, much more involved in politics, it's about (not)containing the career rather than fighting retired Haye.

Comment

Working...
                      X