No announcement yet.

Mayan Prophecy FAILURE REINFORCES How WRONG, STUPID AND ABSURD Religion Is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayan Prophecy FAILURE REINFORCES How WRONG, STUPID AND ABSURD Religion Is

They were made by humans a very long time ago in a less developed time intellectually, scientifically, and technologically.

There's really no difference between mayan prophecies and biblical prophecies like the rapture or any other religious prophecy.

Its not true, there is no evidence of it ever being true, and as the passage of time continues, i hope more and more people realize the stupidity and absurdity of religion.

bye bye mokmok.

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    They were made by humans a very long time ago in a less developed time intellectually, scientifically, and technologically.

There's really no difference between mayan prophecies and biblical prophecies like the rapture or any other religious prophecy.

Its not true, there is no evidence of it ever being true, and as the passage of time continues, i hope more and more people realize the stupidity and absurdity of religion.

bye bye mokmok.
    mokmov is out right now buying his children some bullets, scopes, compasses, and canned goods. Gonna be a festive Christmas at the mokmov house this year. Such lucky children! They won't be getting candy and toys like the rest of the "sheeple" kids get. Nope, he will be giving them a greater gift- the gift of SURVIVAL.

Comment

@whoever truly believed the Mayans predicted the end of the world.
      Last edited by -jose-; 12-21-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Religious ******s and the mentally ill have been predicting the end of the world since mankind's inception. Unfortunately for the rest of us, we'll have to endure it time and time again, as they're guaranteed to treat the December 21st 2012 prophecy the same way they've treated every end times prophecy since : Pretend it never happened and move on to the next doomsday fantasy.

Anybody who actually believes in this nonsense should at least be sterilized.

Comment

If I remember, the Mayans did not predict the world would end. That's something people assumed or predicted based on the Mayan calendar ending.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Religious ******s and the mentally ill have been predicting the end of the world since mankind's inception. Unfortunately for the rest of us, we'll have to endure it time and time again, as they're guaranteed to treat the December 21st 2012 prophecy the same way they've treated every end times prophecy since : Pretend it never happened and move on to the next doomsday fantasy.

Anybody who actually believes in this nonsense should at least be sterilized.
            I think Nostradamus is on his 4th failed doomsday prediction since 2000 now. Or at least he's been credited with about 4 now.

Comment

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/20067367.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                If I remember, the Mayans did not predict the world would end. That's something people assumed or predicted based on the Mayan calendar ending.
                This^^^^^

End thread/

Comment

Problem is the Mayans never predicted the end of the world. It's crazy people that like to sensationalize things that made that up. Any one who actually studied the Mayans would know that it's just the end of an era.

The Mayans had eras called Bak Tun's, see the Maya saw time as circular, not linear like we do today. There was no past, present or future, time and everything in it repeated itself.

So when the Mayan calendar ended on Dec 21st 2012, it was just the end of a Bak Tun, nothing more. If the Mayan civilization didn't end, then they would have continued the calendar to another era.

Comment

I believe God created the Universe and that there will be a day when Earth will be so hot that you could literally feel the sun on you and then we will all get killed.

Comment

Working...
                    X