Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao dropped to Number 7 on ESPN P4P list!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are some decent p4p rankings IMO. However I don't think Pac should be in the top ten coming off two losses. He got robbed against Bradley, but other fighters don't keep their ranking when they get robbed.

Comment

Manny 7 and Wlad 5 smh.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Not even AB Promotions in France had Fabrice Tiozzo as a pound for pounder. Or even top 50. Yet your argument has boiled down to this:

Fabrice Tiozzo was a pound for pounder.

please show me that floyd had beaten the #1 and #2 in separate divisions in 1998. your argument is floyd was better because he was more popular and tiozzo didn't deserve to be p4p because he was unknown and from france? i didn't know being a light heavy champ and moving to cruiser to beat the #1 guy was easy. lots of light heavies do that all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          please show me that floyd had beaten the #1 and #2 in separate divisions in 1998. your argument is floyd was better because he was more popular and tiozzo didn't deserve to be p4p because he was unknown and from france? i didn't know being a light heavy champ and moving to cruiser to beat the #1 guy was easy. lots of light heavies do that all the time.
          But...but...but...rankings don't matter. McCallum is easily better than Hernandez, even though Hernandez was ranked about 50 spots ahead of him, right?

Fabrice Tiozzo...pound for pounder. What a ****ing clown you are.

Comment

Guys, mythical P4P rating is created hype.

See, once the public see a fighter for the first time they need to do some really funny dumb stuff. Adrian Broner calls out for his dad to come on stage and brush his hair for example.

I personally don't think Broner is P4P material yet. He is good though. His hype train is moving along steadily though, because people wanna see if he is gonna have his dad come up and comb his hair somemore.

Floyd fans/haters are in a weird position. A lot of people tune into Floyd's fight only to see him lose .... once he loses .... PPV viewership numbers are gonna be cut in half. Floyd's PPV's doing a Million buys is over the minute he loses.

Manny Pacquiao on the other hand, i've noticed, has more genuine fans. Its weird, if Floyd got KO'd by Canelo his next PPV is gonna fail miserably.

Manny's next PPV is strangely gonna do better than the last one.

Weird difference between the 2 fan bases.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              But...but...but...rankings don't matter. McCallum is easily better than Hernandez, even though Hernandez was ranked about 50 spots ahead of him, right?

Fabrice Tiozzo...pound for pounder. What a ****ing clown you are.
              hernandez's only notable win was over 40 year old nelson, yet you think he's great. tiozzo beats 40 year old mccallum and you go off about how faded mcallum is and how its a sh-it win. no credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                hernandez's only notable win was over 40 year old nelson, yet you think he's great. tiozzo beats 40 year old mccallum and you go off about how faded mcallum is and how its a sh-it win. no credibility.
                You think Fabrice Tiozzo was a pound for pounder because he beat a washed up, tit-having Mike McCallum and you want to talk about credibility? STFU. I know you're the comedian on this board but I didn't realize you're a clown even when serious.

Fabrice Tiozzo was a pound for pounder.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                  Manny 7 and Wlad 5 smh.
                  Wlad that high is a joke, someone that uses illegal tactics constantly shouldn't be anywhere near a P4P list.

Comment

Yeah, I mean, he did get knocked out. It's tough, though. All these dudes are on their way out, so we can't expect too much from them at this point. What can I say?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      you got him confused with floyd.

In years ...5 years - 4 fights!
                      JMM made him move up two divisions and cheated him on weight!:WORD:

Grandpa Mosley...Can barely beat b class fighters! Past Prime!:WORD:

Ortiz... Sucker Punched for the win! Woo Woo Woo! :WORD:

Cotto...Slow at 154 and waaay past his prime. (busted Floyd up) But still a dead horse! :WORD:

i guess wins like these get you P4P great! heheheheheee!
                      so jmm didnt ask to come to WW??????????? just a question

Comment

Working...
                      X