Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner: I am gonan F### Guerrero up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did he say this? I told you he was logging on Twitter as he walked away from Guerrero to talk sht. He only talks sht behind a phone and cameras. Hahaha

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

this guy broner really swears hes signed to TMT

Comment

Hes not even on the same level as malinaggi

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

LMFAO

"everyone knows I am the highest name of the game other then mayweather and umm everyone want our spot"

LMFAO
          Maybe I'm missing sumptin here but it looked to me like dis Broner kid was too afraid to even look at da Ghost but now he is feelin gutsy behind da camera? Common moves of a chump beggin to get pizoned.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Beef on the street level.....

Broner need's to calm his ass down.
            Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            This clown cant do an interview without attaching his name to floyd every chance he gets, like they're on the same team or something. Guerrero please dispose of this wanna-be

Maybe he's going to join TMT and he's auditioning for their top spot....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Ikon View Post
              Maybe he's going to join TMT and he's auditioning for their top spot....
              If he wants to be in TMT he's gonna have to the Gamboa test and I don't think he's ready for that.

LMAO @ This video. This dude talking out his ass. I love how he attaches Floyd's name to his and swears he's at the top of the sport.... But the dude barely did 4K at home.
              Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 09-08-2012, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post

LMFAO

"everyone knows I am the highest name of the game other then mayweather and umm everyone want our spot"

LMFAO
                I wanted to see Broner fight Brandon Rios. I would have love to see Broner wipe the floor with Rios. Still cannot get over him making fun of Freddy Roach. Hopefully he can make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dough View Post
                  Maybe I'm missing sumptin here but it looked to me like dis Broner kid was too afraid to even look at da Ghost but now he is feelin gutsy behind da camera? Common moves of a chump beggin to get pizoned.
                  Wow...people really do see what they want to see. Broner hardly ever looked at RR either...plus he kept trying to end the interview by walking away. He behaved in both instances the exact same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
                    They should fight each other. Battle of the Delusions!
                    You might end up with inception if that happens.

Comment

everything this guy does out of the ring is cringeworthy.

Comment

Working...
                      X