Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sooooo....what makes a woman "good in bed"?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she has to know how to move her body and not just lay thurrr expecting you to do arrythin

Comment

as long as the azz is good and she dont mind her hair getting pulled its ok...........

Comment

if she can open her mouth without talking

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          I think for a girl to be good in bed she needs to have a good partner. It's chemistry that does it, in my opinion.

I'll work harder for someone I have a connection with than I would for some random ****. Which is why is don't do random ****s.
          I have to agree is all about
          CHEMISTRY

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            nilla this is the truth that most men on here won't admit to but it's 100% true.

sex for a guy and girl is much different. I'm not talking about the emotional aspect, throw that out if we are simply discussing "good in bed".

Men are stimulated visually, so women like Kym Kardashian, while a dirty slut, is fine as hell and they can't deny that. So as much trash as they talk about her, the second she wanted to have sex 99% of men in here would hit it without hesitation and it doesn't matter how "good" she is in bed, just looking at that ass would make most men pop early.

Now, there are some pro's out there though I can't lie. What I mean by pro's isn't hookers, but chicks that can suck and fuk like champs. Sucking is essential, if a chick can suk a good D, like G.I Joe said, that's half the fukin battle right there.

Pu$$y is basically pu$$Y unless you run into some chick that has the grand canyon down there but most girls are pretty much the same.

Most guys like a live chick in bed, talking, moaning, screamers. It does more for our ego than really anything else.
            Yup, can't disagree with that. And at the end of the day, you know what a good **** is when you're having it.

Comment

Well well, we meet again.

Comment

a guy needs a good tongue to get that cono dripping. if she orgasms a few times then she will be a little more open minded. i always lengua cono first before anything else. get her off first then the fun begins...

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                  Pretty much. Physical attraction, knowing what your partner likes/wants, wanting to give that to your partner is what makes for fantastic sex.

I think being a giving partner is important as well. Generally you will give more to someone you have feelings for. As you said, if I just wanted to get my knickers wet, I'd grab a vibrator.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    nilla this is the truth that most men on here won't admit to but it's 100% true.

sex for a guy and girl is much different. I'm not talking about the emotional aspect, throw that out if we are simply discussing "good in bed".

Men are stimulated visually, so women like Kym Kardashian, while a dirty slut, is fine as hell and they can't deny that. So as much trash as they talk about her, the second she wanted to have sex 99% of men in here would hit it without hesitation and it doesn't matter how "good" she is in bed, just looking at that ass would make most men pop early.

Now, there are some pro's out there though I can't lie. What I mean by pro's isn't hookers, but chicks that can suck and fuk like champs. Sucking is essential, if a chick can suk a good D, like G.I Joe said, that's half the fukin battle right there.

Pu$$y is basically pu$$Y unless you run into some chick that has the grand canyon down there but most girls are pretty much the same.

Most guys like a live chick in bed, talking, moaning, screamers. It does more for our ego than really anything else.
                    good points on all accounts but kim kardasian is a pig. she has a nice face & that's it. big fake **** & a fat ass...a dime a dozen out there. have no idea why people drool all over themselves....

Comment

intuition..........

Comment

Working...
                      X