Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you want Yuriorkis Gamboa move up now??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you want Yuriorkis Gamboa move up now??

I want to stay at 130, fight Donaire, Chris Jhons, Garcia and probably Caballero. Then move up. ( vs Lopez can make at 135)
    What do you think??

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
    I want to stay at 130, fight Donaire, Chris Jhons, Garcia and probably Caballero. Then move up. ( vs Lopez can make at 135)
    What do you think??
    Gamboa will have a lot of success at multiple weight divisions. Any fighter who has had success with moving up all have at least one common trait, SPEED (SRR,SRL,Roy Jones,Mayweather,Pacquiao). Gamboa's speed is unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyBoyFloyd7 View Post
      Gamboa will have a lot of success at multiple weight divisions. Any fighter who has had success with moving up all have at least one common trait, SPEED (SRR,SRL,Roy Jones,Mayweather,Pacquiao). Gamboa's speed is unbelievable.
      probably yes, but I want to fight this 4 fighters and then move up

Comment

For the longevity of his career he should stay at the lower weight classes. But he will make a nice sacrificial lamb for Rios if they want to move him up like Arum said.

Comment

i wanted him to move up to 130 first...he's got some balls though for wanting to fight Rios

Comment

Gamboa will outclass rios. This should be a good one, but Rios is very one dimensional.

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
            For the longevity of his career he should stay at the lower weight classes. But he will make a nice sacrificial lamb for Rios if they want to move him up like Arum said.

Comment

He can fight Rios then go down to 130 either way his featherweight career is over

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                He can fight Rios then go down to 130 either way his featherweight career is over
                Yes but I prefear Donaire first

Comment

I actually was hoping he'd fight Adrien Broner at 130 first then up to LW.

but I don't mind a Gamboa-Rios fight at all..should be an exciting one.

Comment

It's a done deal that he's moving up to 130 for one fight.

He should fight Roman Martinez at 130 in January/February and then fight Rios at 135 in June.

If he were to beat Martinez and Rios, he could still fight Guerrero, Marquez, DeMarco, or Linares at 135, or move up to 140. Gamboa already weighs in at 138-140 on fight night anyway.

I just hope Donaire can move up quickly with success as well. Donaire should fight Arce and either Nishioka or the Ramos-Rigondeaux winner at 122, and than move up to 126. At 126, he could fight Lopez and Garcia, than move up to 130 and 135.

Comment

Working...
                    X